Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Tuff Leds from amazon

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 09:15 AM

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

Default Tuff Leds from amazon

Well I ordered some 2x2 tuff leds flood lights from amazon and holy crap are they bright. I installed them on my bull bar and hooked up a switch so I can use them when. I wouldn't recommend them for on road use unless your on a back road like around here paved roads are rare.

The only complaint I read is a guy who sprayed them with the hose and fogged on the inside so before they got wet I used some clear silicon around the edge of the lenses. Durable little brutes, not bad for $50 fully metal and bright as can be perfect for setting up camp night fishing anything like that because they are led and I can leave them on for a lot longer then halogen lights.

here's a link to what I bought they also make light bar's they resemble a certain brand (rigid) quite closely with quality.

Amazon.com: Tuff LED Lights 2 X 4" Inch Square 27watt LED Work Lamp Light 1550 Lumen, Off Road, Atv, Utv, Polaris Ranger: Automotive Amazon.com: Tuff LED Lights 2 X 4" Inch Square 27watt LED Work Lamp Light 1550 Lumen, Off Road, Atv, Utv, Polaris Ranger: Automotive
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 AM
SS..DD

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

No warranty or anything though.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
MAH

Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by coley909
Well I ordered some 2x2 tuff leds flood lights from amazon and holy crap are they bright. I installed them on my bull bar and hooked up a switch so I can use them when. I wouldn't recommend them for on road use unless your on a back road like around here paved roads are rare.

The only complaint I read is a guy who sprayed them with the hose and fogged on the inside so before they got wet I used some clear silicon around the edge of the lenses. Durable little brutes, not bad for $50 fully metal and bright as can be perfect for setting up camp night fishing anything like that because they are led and I can leave them on for a lot longer then halogen lights.

here's a link to what I bought they also make light bar's they resemble a certain brand (rigid) quite closely with quality.

Amazon.com: Tuff LED Lights 2 X 4" Inch Square 27watt LED Work Lamp Light 1550 Lumen, Off Road, Atv, Utv, Polaris Ranger: Automotive
I purchased a 10 inch double row LED bar and a 20 inch double row LED bar from the same location to mount on my UTV. They have taken a pounding and I have had no issues. You cannot look directly into these lights as they will blind you. The 20 inch bar I actually have facing rearward. I have had my boys out driving in the woods while I have been at the deer blind at it is absolutely amasing to see this ball of light moving in the woods at quit a distance.

They were easy to mount and both lights were designed to work off of one switch they provided.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:45 PM

They are awesome I wouldn't worry about a warranty for a price. I can buy a lot of tuff led lights for the cost of Rigid lights with a warranty. I'm sure amazon has something.

Last edited by coley909; 09-10-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:58 PM

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

bump for later. Thanks for the review
Old 09-10-2013, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by JaredTanner
bump for later. Thanks for the review
No problem. When I find a good product I like I want people to know about.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:24 PM

Received 187 Likes on 155 Posts

I hear you. I'll be getting some kind of LED for my bull bar in the near future, and I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

I like the Rigids as much as the next person, but damn they're expensive. I'd love to find a vendor who can build to Rigid quality standards but cost less. It seems Rigid is cashing in on that, which is fine, but somebody needs to step up the competition.

Trending Topics

Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by terraformer
I hear you. I'll be getting some kind of LED for my bull bar in the near future, and I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

I like the Rigids as much as the next person, but damn they're expensive. I'd love to find a vendor who can build to Rigid quality standards but cost less. It seems Rigid is cashing in on that, which is fine, but somebody needs to step up the competition.
Try tuff leds that's what's on my bull bar

Quick Reply: Tuff Leds from amazon