Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Spyder headlights halo upgrade

Old 09-29-2015, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spyder headlights halo upgrade

I recently purchased a 2014 f150 that has spyder headlights installed. I have found threads concerning upgrading them to HIDs but I was wondering if there was a way to upgrade the installed halos to CCFL halos instead of the LED ones that are on it. If anyone knows whether or not this can be done or has done it themselves any help would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want to have to buy new headlights with CCFLs already installed if there is a way around it.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Official Bass Slapper

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by R6Outlaw
I recently purchased a 2014 f150 that has spyder headlights installed. I have found threads concerning upgrading them to HIDs but I was wondering if there was a way to upgrade the installed halos to CCFL halos instead of the LED ones that are on it. If anyone knows whether or not this can be done or has done it themselves any help would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want to have to buy new headlights with CCFLs already installed if there is a way around it.
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/com...em-spyder.html

While you're putting good projectors in there, you can also throw in the CCFL halos of your choice. Not sure where you might get them though, but I hear google is fantastic for finding stuff.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can do it but CCFL is very easy to break and doesn't last more than 1-2 years, why do that?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spyder headlights halo upgrade