Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

please help me w new bulbs

Old 12-05-2008, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help me w new bulbs

i have a 2005 f150 fx4. im wanting new bulbs. what bulb will i like better the piaa xtreme white h13 or the nokya artic white h13? i currently have the nokya bulb n but its not the brightest but i love the way it looks. i also have the wiring harness adapter to handle the high wattage. will the piaa make that much more of a difference? if there bightness isnt that much i want to stick w the nokyas since they are less than half the price....what have u guys seen and liked? thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

get a nice 6k hid kit, not a cheap one off ebay but a good one, you can also get projector headlights to help and adjust the light onto the road and not all over...i.e. cut off line
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by loganberry
get a nice 6k hid kit, not a cheap one off ebay but a good one, you can also get projector headlights to help and adjust the light onto the road and not all over...i.e. cut off line

what brand would u recommend and how hard and long do they take to install? thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Originally Posted by ssjt1
what brand would u recommend and how hard and long do they take to install? thanks

www.futurevisionhid.com

shouldnt take more than half an hour to install, and they last ages
Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 AM

www.futurevisionhid.com

shouldnt take more than half an hour to install, and they last ages
do u suggest hi and low beam conersion kit or just low? also if i just upgrade my driving bulbs will i be happy with them or will i also need to upgrade the fog lights? thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Originally Posted by ssjt1
do u suggest hi and low beam conersion kit or just low? also if i just upgrade my driving bulbs will i be happy with them or will i also need to upgrade the fog lights? thanks

get hi-low conversion, that means its basically a dual ballast, so you still have the option of your lows and or highs....i would do the fogs too just for the fact it matches...the 6000k's are the white white lights, that have a slight blue tinge (noticeable to other drives not yourself) all you see if brilliant blue white, you will be very happy with these lights..there a great company with great CS and awesome products
Old 12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
workin for parts!!!

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

i've got the 4300K heads/fogs. very white

Old 12-05-2008, 12:12 PM

get hi-low conversion, that means its basically a dual ballast, so you still have the option of your lows and or highs....i would do the fogs too just for the fact it matches...the 6000k's are the white white lights, that have a slight blue tinge (noticeable to other drives not yourself) all you see if brilliant blue white, you will be very happy with these lights..there a great company with great CS and awesome products

would u change any of the other available options they have like the power wattage from 35w to 50w? what do u think about the 8000k's? is the visability that much less with them? thnks
Old 12-05-2008, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by 05 super
i've got the 4300K heads/fogs. very white

where did u buy yours from?
Old 12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
workin for parts!!!

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

got mine from a member on another forum up here in Canada. he lives in Ontario. i got a set for the wifes 08 escape as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: please help me w new bulbs