Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

New to the Forumns and a new truck, need a lil help

Old 02-10-2013, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Forumns and a new truck, need a lil help

Hello everyone. i am new to the boards here. I picked up a '13 F-150 FX4 with apperance package in January. It is black, i hated the amber turn signals on the side mirrors before i even had the truck in my possesion i had ordered smoked LED lenses from Recon. now they showed up and there is ZERO instruction. i have since read some bad things about recon products/customer service. So i am hoping someone has installed these before and can tell me how to do it. there is no plug on the ends of the wires so i guess they must be hard wired in. I dont even know how to remove the old ones. Would appreciate some help. i will post before and after pics here when the job is completed. I am also looking at the recon catelog that came with the side mirror lights. there are 4-5 more porducts i am interested in.

- Smoked 3rd Brake light
- Smoked taillights
-Black anodized aluminum door sills with Red illumination
has anyone tried these products? is there anywhere elses to get these other than recon? i was going to order the 3rd brake light because they had it on sale for around $80 but then they want $30 shipping to Canada so i am shopping around

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to the Forumns and a new truck, need a lil help