Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Need Help with a Bizzard Dash Light issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Need Help with a Bizzard Dash Light issue

Hello everyone

I am not sure if anyone had experienced this but about 3 months ago I have installed a 55W AC BI-xenon HID kit with harness and relay, everything installed just fine, HI and Lo beam work fine, no flickering issues...here is the ebay item number to the kit I bought 250850644456

the problem is since I installed this kit my dash illumination lights (back lights) wont stay lit under the automatic setting, it would turn on when i turn the truck on and about 5 minutes later they turn off, I have to turn the lights *** manually into low beam or park to have my dash lights turn on and stay on until I shut the truck off.

I have absolutely no clue why this is happening, I have checked and double checked my connections; everything is tight and fit, everything is grounded properly, I was suspecting the DRL incompatibility with this kit but it got a relay for that matter, I even installed a can bus error canceler
here is the ebay item number to it: 321128155176

I installed it on the unused driver's side socket but that didn't help. and I am running out of ideas, as everything work just fine besides my dash light Off under the automatic lights setting.

if anyone had experienced this issue before, or knows the solution to this very annoying issue please drop me a comment, I really do not want to go back to halogen crappy bulbs.

any help is appreciated.

My truck is a 2004 F150 Screw Lariat.

Quick Reply: Need Help with a Bizzard Dash Light issue