Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 02:02 PM

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Default LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally

Hey Guys ,
This isnt going to be like the rest of the group buys you see on these forums whereas most of the guys running it are making 100.00 or more off ea member (sorry but its true)..... The proof is below ...... I'm not wanting to make a dime , I just want to get the lights we want at a real good price ... I use to always buy American made , but due to the Idiot running the country into the ground fast as he can on purpose , causing costs of most everything to be way too expensive for me too buy here in the states which is what he wants . So I have decided to go straight to the source .. I have been wanting to buy a few Lights for my Truck and boat but here in the states the price's are ridiculous . So I did some searching around and found some very , very , very good prices on LED light bars and any other lights you may want ... No they are not your big brand names such as Ridged and KC but they are the same light and as good or better quality . All LED lights are made in China , they are the same specs as the big name , there is a little price difference due to which LED brand chip is used in the light ... Epistar and Cree both are good but Epistar are generally more expensive .... Take a look at these prices , they do not include shipping which is still pretty ridiculous (these are only examples on pricing) .... That said you can still get a great light for a 1/4 of what it cost here in the states .
The deal is we have to buy in bulk , the more we buy the cheaper we can get them .... I want a 17" Spot flood combo for my lower grill as the 20" requires cutting to fit , so if we can get 10, 20 or more guys to buy we can get a screaming deal ... The prices you see in the pic do not include shipping which will be divided evenly , so we all pay the same to get them to the states , shipping from me to you will cost whatever USPS priority rates are for package , Our total cost per light shipped to your door will still be 3 -4 x cheaper than paying full retail . If there are enough of us wanting lights I will request a quote from some other manufactures with lifetime warranty on the lights , a little more $ but you know its a good light when they have a lifetime warranty .... I can find any light you want , curved light bars , HID or whatever , but for myself right now I'm only interested in a 17" light bar , but if someone else wants a different size get 10 or more guys and I'll get you the info so you can run it .. that is as long as you are not going to try and make money off forum guys . Im doing this strictly so we can get a great deal on lights most of us could never afford normally ... We all benefit the same ... PM me if you have an interest and we will go from there . I will not purchase anything unless I have ALL the money up front as I can't afford to front anyone ... The listings below are only examples of the costs from a couple manufactures that I may or may not use . If there is enough interest to make a group purchase I will find the best price on a 17" spot flood combo Light bar , post the quote along with our total cost per light including shipping to the states I want to keep it under 70.00 per if possible because thats all I am willing to spend on a light I can't use on road .. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy a sample to see in hand first but I have made quite a few purchases on other items that have been identical to brand names we buy here and they have been great so I dont have much of an issue with not seeing it in person before I purchase them , Thanks
Attached Thumbnails LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally-dfbgf.jpg   LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally-more-led.jpg   LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally-lights.jpg  
Old 05-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Live from Utah's Desert

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

You're right. I purchased an 18W 90 degree flood for the back of my truck as an AUX light for $16 on Amazon. It might not be the highest quality, but I ran a bead of clear silicone, and the light has held up just fine in torrential downpours, and all sorts of off roading adventures. A bulk buy sounds like a good idea. I'm not looking for a ton of extra lighting (I say that now.. as that might change), but $127 for all that is a great deal!
Old 05-10-2014, 07:51 PM

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Default Yep , not a bad price

It would really be a good deal if the shipping weren't so expensive , that was for a sample ... . They are good lights , as good as any sold under the big names because they are made at the same place with same specs but without the brand name price tag ... What sucks is these places won't just sell you one piece , so the only way it's a good deal is if you buy 10 or more to make it worth your while ..... I'm looking at some wheels but so far 100 pieces isn't in my budget , found some of the really nice brand name wheels (method) being one of them and they are 30-100.00 ea but you have to buy 50 - 100 ...
Old 05-11-2014, 07:06 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

So what's the web site?

Quick Reply: LED Light Bars & work lights factory direct ... literally