Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

LED light bar sizing for my truck?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 12:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED light bar sizing for my truck?

i own a 2003 f150 4x4 supercrew cab and i have been looking at getting a 50 inch light bar for the roof. i want a curved one but i dont know what brand or what mount to get because i do want the mount that sticks out over the top of the windshield. does anyone know the set up i should go with? im hoping i can request the light bar and the mount by Christmas this year.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

Have you checked out our site? We offer AuxBeam, Baja Designs, Putco and Rigid as far as light bars go.

Rigid are expensive as are Baja, both great quality

AuxBeam are inexpensive not too bad. We sell their 5D versions which are the better ones they have.

We sell a 54" curved light bar mount for 1999-2015 F-250s not sure if that would fit your truck or not...

I have a 54" curved light bar mount for the 2004-2016 F-150s which gets mounted in your door jam (3 rivets each side) that COULD work for you. You may need to bend the bar in/out a bit.

But then you can throw a 54" curved bar on your truck.

The light bars we sell all come with wiring harnesses AND universal mounting harwdare.

Check out our site, under LED LIGHT BAR MOUNTS and then find a mount that you think would work or you can MAKE work... then buy a light bar to match that (under LED LIGHT BARS, AUXBEAM, CURVED)