Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

led cubes

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default led cubes

Hi guys, brand spanking new to the forums. I really do not know what I am doing, sorry if I am posting this where it should't be posted but I have a question. I just got some OLB LED cubes installed in my rear bumper for better reverse lighting (they work great!), but just noticed that the regular reverse lights no longer turn on, does anyone have any idea what the installer could have possibly done for this to happen? Is it a wiring problem I should be concerned about? Or is this the regular outcome of adding aux reverse lights? Their shop is already closed for the day and was wondering if anyone could give me a little peace of mind
Old 03-31-2015, 08:27 PM
MGD
former member

Received 856 Likes on 613 Posts

Originally Posted by Ares
Hi guys, brand spanking new to the forums. I really do not know what I am doing, sorry if I am posting this where it should't be posted but I have a question. I just got some OLB LED cubes installed in my rear bumper for better reverse lighting (they work great!), but just noticed that the regular reverse lights no longer turn on, does anyone have any idea what the installer could have possibly done for this to happen? Is it a wiring problem I should be concerned about? Or is this the regular outcome of adding aux reverse lights? Their shop is already closed for the day and was wondering if anyone could give me a little peace of mind
They either effed up the install, or rerouted the feed from the existing reverse lights to ye cubes ( unnecessary and pointless if so).

Take it back and insist they fix it.

MGD
The following users liked this post:
Ares (03-31-2015)
Old 03-31-2015, 08:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MGD
They either effed up the install, or rerouted the feed from the existing reverse lights to ye cubes ( unnecessary and pointless if so).

Take it back and insist they fix it.

MGD
yeah I think he could've just rerouted the feed, this guy know his way around a truck too much to mess up something like this, I'll give em a call in the morning, thanks for the quick response!

Quick Reply: led cubes