Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Interior light problem. Need advice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 08:51 AM

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Interior light problem. Need advice!!!

Ok, so about a week ago I got the recon interior light kit as a gift for my 2013 fx2. I installed them with no issues. Tonight I was sitting in a parking lot eating with one of the front led lights on to see. After about 5 minutes the light went out. I opened and closed the door but it wouldn't come back on. The other one on side of it came on with no problem. Then I noticed that with the door closed I would push the buttons and none of the interior lights would come on. At that point I new it was a fuse. I got home and before I checked the fuse I decided to swap the two front led interior lights with each other since when I open the door they come on. After I switched them, neither side would come on. I then changed the fuse and that did the trick for all the other lights. Still after that the two front led lights won't come on when I open the doors or press the light. I still have the original bulbs and replaced it with them and still no luck. Sorry for being long winded I just want to make sure I'm relaying the information right. ANY HELP on this will be much appreciated. Thanx.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:28 AM
One Clean Machine

Received 1,614 Likes on 1,350 Posts

Odd...
Old 01-03-2016, 10:03 AM

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Well I've come to the conclusion that the sockets burnt out. Warranty item.

Quick Reply: Interior light problem. Need advice!!!