Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Interior and Exterior LED swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior and Exterior LED swap

I was going to go though F150LEDS for my interior and exterior lights however I remembered a company I came across when I had my edge Sport a few years back, Drivebright.com. They have prefab puddle lights that are awesome, so no cutting/sealing etc and they are SUPER bright. I got all my interior, cargo, puddle, and license plate lights for under 100.00. Great customer service and easy to work with.

Ill post pictures later this evening
Old 04-19-2016, 07:57 PM
dsa

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by grossber
I was going to go though F150LEDS for my interior and exterior lights however I remembered a company I came across when I had my edge Sport a few years back, Drivebright.com. They have prefab puddle lights that are awesome, so no cutting/sealing etc and they are SUPER bright. I got all my interior, cargo, puddle, and license plate lights for under 100.00. Great customer service and easy to work with.

Ill post pictures later this evening
Sounds good buy very expensive. I got my entire kit from Amazon for around 30 bucks. Good quality also.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 338 Likes on 254 Posts

Yup. The puddle lamps are great.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dsa
Sounds good buy very expensive. I got my entire kit from Amazon for around 30 bucks. Good quality also.
They were a bit more expensive, however this was primarily driven by the puddle lamps as they are prefab, had I not purchased those, price would have been in line with other options

Quick Reply: Interior and Exterior LED swap