Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Injen & HID Post Install Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up EcoBoost Injen Air Intake & Jon_To HID's Post Install Pics

Wow... That is what I am saying about the Injens Intake....It out performs the looks of it..... It Opens Up low on High Throttle... Very Smooth ... Like Night and day ! Love it.... Sound so Smooth...... Saving some dough for the BORLA Cat-Back™ exhausts Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ System.....

I giving a Bump here for the THMotorsports... Nice to deal with !

2011 3.5L V6 Injen PowerFlow Intake w/ MR Technology Color : Polished

Ordered Thru: THMotorsports http://thmotorsports.com/default.aspx

629.60 Delivered to my Door...... They offer Deeper Discounts to Veterans & Military !

Nice Intake

HID's Bought From Jon_To..... Great Looking and Awesome Performing.... I am a 48 year old that can not see like I yousta could ( Jeff Foxworthy ) Lights up the night ! Also Night and Day compared to Stock Bulbs... Love Em

Took my Time putting them in, Look at Result... Awesome !

Last edited by RicksEcoBoost; 09-03-2011 at 07:01 AM. Reason: To comment on
Old 08-31-2011, 04:40 PM
F150 Forum

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rick, it looks great! Happy to hear you were pleased with the product and our service. Over the next couple days, ill be putting up some sales in the vendor section.

Thanks in advance,

Nick
1-800-959-0145 ext 103
Nick@thmotorsports.com
AIM: NickGTHM
www.thmotorsports.com
Old 09-01-2011, 07:41 AM

Thumbs up No....... Thank You for the Deal !

Thanks Again for the Great Price and Fast Fedex Shipping ! ... Looks Awesome on the truck... I can tell a difference in low RPM..... I need to hit the Highway with it..... Road Trip !

Give Edward a Hard time for me Tell him I need a better price for the:

BORLA Cat-Back™ exhausts Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ System Part# 140438

Still trying to figure out if the install will void the Ecoboost Warranty ? From What I understand don't mess with the Catalytic converter back to engine.... I would sure love to get a sound Byte on that !!!!

Thanks Again ....

Rick

F.O.R.D
Fun Open Road Driving !

Last edited by RicksEcoBoost; 09-01-2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: edit
Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 AM

Default Nice Install

Rick,
Your installation looks really good. Are there any issues with Day Time Running lights or have you noticed any light flickering when the headlights are in auto mode? Some of the other posts have noted some odd lighting issues with the direct replacement bulbs. I am thinking of following suit, but wanted to know if there are any trade offs with going with the HID's before I spend the cash. I don't want to seem like a copy cat, but the INJEN is also on my list. I will wait until next spring to install the cold air intake as I want to see how the stock EB does over the winter here in New England.

CAM
Old 09-05-2011, 09:01 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by camdives
Rick,
Your installation looks really good. Are there any issues with Day Time Running lights or have you noticed any light flickering when the headlights are in auto mode? Some of the other posts have noted some odd lighting issues with the direct replacement bulbs. I am thinking of following suit, but wanted to know if there are any trade offs with going with the HID's before I spend the cash. I don't want to seem like a copy cat, but the INJEN is also on my list. I will wait until next spring to install the cold air intake as I want to see how the stock EB does over the winter here in New England.

CAM

I have Not noticed any flickering.... I do not have to go out much in the evening , But the 04:30 commute to work I have no Problems........

I think for the money You can not beat the price.... Jon_To said he will replace what does not work or that quits working....

As far as the Injen.... Wow.. What a diiference..... Can't wait for Borla Exhaust !

Good Luck ask questions anytime........

Thanks

Rick

Last edited by RicksEcoBoost; 09-05-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:40 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RicksEcoBoost
Wow... That is what I am saying about the Injens Intake....It out performs the looks of it..... It Opens Up low on High Throttle... Very Smooth ... Like Night and day ! Love it.... Sound so Smooth...... Saving some dough for the BORLA Cat-Back™ exhausts Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ System.....

I giving a Bump here for the THMotorsports... Nice to deal with !

2011 3.5L V6 Injen PowerFlow Intake w/ MR Technology Color : Polished

Ordered Thru: THMotorsports http://thmotorsports.com/default.aspx

$ 329.60 Delivered to my Door...... They offer Deeper Discounts to Veterans & Military ! Good Stuff

Nice Intake

HID's Bought From Jon_To..... Great Looking and Awesome Performing.... I am a 48 year old that can not see like I yousta could ( Jeff Foxworthy ) Lights up the night ! Also Night and Day compared to Stock Bulbs... Love Em

Took my Time putting them in, Look at Result... Awesome !

Price Check on Isle 4.... Injen was $ 329.00 Delivered....... oops
Old 04-03-2012, 06:45 PM

Rick,
You where right about the Injen...I opted for the Solo MR400 exhaust, what a great combo. Have you installed the Borla yet or se other exhaust upgrade?
Old 04-06-2012, 11:55 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the injen also combined with solo Mach 46 single out, really opens the truck up!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 05:07 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfx
I have the injen also combined with solo Mach 46 single out, really opens the truck up!!!
Hi have you noticed any differences in gas mileage with these upgrades?
What kind of mileage are you currently getting?
Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 AM

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

are the headlights and fog lights 2 different colors?

Quick Reply: Injen & HID Post Install Pics