Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

HID in ANZO U-bar headlights

Old 08-03-2014, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID in ANZO U-bar headlights

I have the ANZO u bar projector headlights in my f150 and was wanting to install some HIDs. I know on their website it says not compatible but i think that's just to cover there a** if something goes wrong. On another post I made someone posted pictures of a raptor with same headlights and morimoto HID kit and said it looked good, I tried contacting him on how to install and other stuff but didn't get a reply. If anyone knows someone or has installed the H7 kit in these lights any input would be great. I saw on a Dodge forum someone showed how to do it on their dodge but it was different from the F150. Again any help would be great! Thanks, Nate
Old 08-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Received 82 Likes on 81 Posts

If you can post some pic of the headlights back. Give us an idea of what we're working with. More than likely there is some sort of cover over the projector. I just a similar install on my wife's 300. Had to cut a hole and use a rubber grommet. Came out great.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate6283
I have the ANZO u bar projector headlights in my f150 and was wanting to install some HIDs. I know on their website it says not compatible but i think that's just to cover there a** if something goes wrong. On another post I made someone posted pictures of a raptor with same headlights and morimoto HID kit and said it looked good, I tried contacting him on how to install and other stuff but didn't get a reply. If anyone knows someone or has installed the H7 kit in these lights any input would be great. I saw on a Dodge forum someone showed how to do it on their dodge but it was different from the F150. Again any help would be great! Thanks, Nate
Just curious if you had ever found a way to put HID's in the Anzo's. I just installed the same headlights on my 05 but had to take out the aftermarket HID kit I had because it wouldn't fit.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HID in ANZO U-bar headlights