Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Fog light+low beam on with High Beams???

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fog light+low beam on with High Beams???

How many of you would like to have your fog lights and low beams stay on when you hit your high beams? I for one love it, I have been using this product for several years on my Dodge and just installed it on our new F150. Here in AK you need all the help you can get with lighting.

No side effects to your light housings or anything, it is a very well engineered product. Just thought I would pass along my experience with this product.

http://www.innovadd.com/bb.main.html

I do not work for this company, just a very happy customer..
Old 11-02-2011, 09:51 PM
2001 F150 King Ranch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does this work with HID's

Originally Posted by AlaskaLariat
How many of you would like to have your fog lights and low beams stay on when you hit your high beams? I for one love it, I have been using this product for several years on my Dodge and just installed it on our new F150. Here in AK you need all the help you can get with lighting.

No side effects to your light housings or anything, it is a very well engineered product. Just thought I would pass along my experience with this product.

http://www.innovadd.com/bb.main.html

I do not work for this company, just a very happy customer..
If you could message me back in my inbox thanks
Old 11-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Received 88 Likes on 36 Posts

I just checked their website, and it says that you can have the hi beams, low beams, and fogs on at the same time with a "two box kit", on a 09-11 F-150. I call Bull*****. It's not possible to have our hi and low beams on at the same time, they are a single bulb hi/low setup. The have the bulbs listed correctly H13 hi/low and 9140 fogs. And the website looks incredibly cheap, like it was designed in the 90's.

I'll be convinced that this works when someone posts a write-up WITH PICS.

Once that's done, I'm very interested though.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:55 PM
2001 F150 King Ranch

Originally Posted by Razorback150
I just checked their website, and it says that you can have the hi beams, low beams, and fogs on at the same time with a "two box kit", on a 09-11 F-150. I call Bull*****. It's not possible to have our hi and low beams on at the same time, they are a single bulb hi/low setup. The have the bulbs listed correctly H13 hi/low and 9140 fogs. And the website looks incredibly cheap, like it was designed in the 90's.

I'll be convinced that this works when someone posts a write-up WITH PICS.

Once that's done, I'm very interested though.
Ya
But it would be cool to have your high beems and fog lights and do you live in Arkansas cuz I do. I'm a razorback fan to
Old 11-03-2011, 10:43 AM

Received 88 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by THE F1
Ya
But it would be cool to have your high beems and fog lights and do you live in Arkansas cuz I do. I'm a razorback fan to

It would be cool. I was born in Searcy, lived in N. LR, and Conway. I visit Conway a couple times a year, the Army has me in GA at the moment.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:07 PM

Its not BS, I am running this setup in 3 of my trucks, just got the install on the F150 done last night. You can run the hi/low at the same time. You just cant run the "high wattage" bulbs like the 80/100 watt units the stock 55/65 watt bulbs work great.

I will get some pics over the weekend.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 AM

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

You don't need their box, you can do this all with a $2 dollar relay. I did it to mine the day I got it, my Hi's come on and my Fog's stay on. Love it.

If anyone is interested, I can do a step-by-step photo walkthru.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Reatki
You don't need their box, you can do this all with a $2 dollar relay. I did it to mine the day I got it, my Hi's come on and my Fog's stay on. Love it.

I am
Old 11-05-2011, 09:27 PM

+1 Same here!
Old 11-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Reatki

What you are doing is different than what this box does. The HIGH, LOW and FOG lights stay on when you hit the high beam, not just the fog lights and high beam. Plus this box is designed to work with the control modules on these new trucks so you don't burn up the system. Would another 55 watts per headlight be useful out of the stock system? Your $2 relay does not do that!

Quick Reply: Fog light+low beam on with High Beams???