Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Blue led lights inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 07:35 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Blue led lights inside

Alright I was thinking about getting some blue led lights and putting them in the floor of my truck. Does anyone have experience with this. And how would I go about hooking them up to my headlights
Old 08-13-2012, 11:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have ran red and green ones before for my buddies. They are not hard to run but i ran them to a separate switch. Im not a wiring genus so i didnt wire them to the head lights i jun supplied them with the power from the cigarette lighter since it has power once the key is turned on. Then wired it into a switch that was mounted wherever they wanted it mounted. You can get LED light strip's from advance auto parts and places like that. They have some decent amount of wire on them, they also have 3M tape on the back of them and they will stick to the kick panels under the dash and etc. PM me if you need some help.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:55 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I got 6 15" bars in my truck really all you need is a good ground and power. I used a ground right by the fuse box works great. You might want to look into wireless remote ones. That is what have works great.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:53 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmm I'll look into that, and I went to advanced auto parts an they ha the ones with the buttons so of all else fails I can just get those
Old 08-22-2012, 08:36 PM
F150 Forum

Received 247 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by Thuggins
Hmm I'll look into that, and I went to advanced auto parts an they ha the ones with the buttons so of all else fails I can just get those
I was just in there on Monday and saw they came out with some rgb led color changing strips that are run by remote control, they were really cool!

Quick Reply: Blue led lights inside