Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Awesome LED's from f150leds.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome LED's from f150leds.com

So wanted to add a little bling bling to the truck and after a few weeks of research and trying to get the best deal.
I decided to order my LED headlights from f150leds.com the LB/HB MKIII and hooooooooly **** did it make a hell of a difference. It is amazing with the difference in light output.
After that and falling in love with their products and their tech support (had a few issues that were EASILY & QUICKLY resolved) I decided to add some more LED's from f150leds.com.
So I added the fog lights MKII and some LED's for the bed of my truck in blue. Everything was easy to install and they're install videos were easy to follow.
Here's some of the pictures.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

Any reason you posted this identical thread in 2 different areas of this forum? If you are a real member glad you made a purchase you are happy with for your truck... just a bit odd is all being you are a new member and your only few posts are identical posts.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:13 AM

Received 893 Likes on 585 Posts

Yep... because pics of headlights dead on is useful... need a wall output shot...
The following users liked this post:
DarkHelmet314 (11-02-2016)
Old 11-02-2016, 09:25 AM

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4TruckLEDS.com
Any reason you posted this identical thread in 2 different areas of this forum? If you are a real member glad you made a purchase you are happy with for your truck... just a bit odd is all being you are a new member and your only few posts are identical posts.

Does seem odd because I have emailed them for support and it didn't seem like they have much insight on problems. When my passenger side light from there mk3 kit started acting up all they said was loose wire or switch bulbs. Emailed 4x4TruckLEDS.com and they told me about a problem with the 2016 needing a CANbus. So hopefully that fixes my problem.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:22 AM

Default Will do new pictures

Will do new pictures later tonight.
I did have a problem with my passenger LB shutting off. Within 2 days I had an inline voltage regulator sent to me for the issue and it solved the issue. They have responded to me within 24hrs with any issues I have had.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:35 PM

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Interesting that they know about the passenger light shutting off problem but don't sell the in line voltage regulator on there site or anything in the description that you might need them. Plus I asked them about this exact problem days ago and never said anything about needing a inline voltage regulator.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by 2016f150fx4
Interesting that they know about the passenger light shutting off problem but don't sell the in line voltage regulator on there site or anything in the description that you might need them. Plus I asked them about this exact problem days ago and never said anything about needing a inline voltage regulator.
I dunno what to tell ya man. Maybe get ahold of them again. They do mention on their website that you may need in some cases a inline voltage regulator.
Sry that your experience hasn't been as pleasant as mine has been.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:21 AM

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Did they get you proper gaskets for the back of your headlights? If not, water will pour into your lights. 4x4truckleds is the only one I know of that offers the right stuff.