Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Anzo Switchbacks - Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 08:19 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Anzo Switchbacks - Canada

I was wondering if anyone from Canada has bought the Anzo Switchbacks. They're considerably less expensive then the OEM LED's and even though I would want those just not in the cards. If so where did you buy them at as off amazon and Ebay they have them but all what i could find came from the US and I didnt wnat to pay the duty and tax on that.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:32 PM
Brianm825

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Tteel
I was wondering if anyone from Canada has bought the Anzo Switchbacks. They're considerably less expensive then the OEM LED's and even though I would want those just not in the cards. If so where did you buy them at as off amazon and Ebay they have them but all what i could find came from the US and I didnt wnat to pay the duty and tax on that.
Stage 3 Motorsports has them on for $550 USD. With shipping they're about $840 CAD. There's a distributor in Toronto that has the lights on for $850 right now...so $960 after tax. As long as you don't have them shipped by FedEx or UPS then you save the tax/duty when buying from the US. You will obviously pay tax buying in Canada....along with the inflated price the Canadian middleman is charging you. Although $960 CAD all in isn't crazy compared to buying straight from US.
The following users liked this post:
Tteel (11-15-2016)
Old 11-21-2016, 10:27 PM

Ya I found the Toronto dealer. Tdotperformance. Anyone heard of them or dealt with them before. Seems like a pretty good deal at 821 for the non switchbacks.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

We offer them on our site and ship to Canada
Old 11-22-2016, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by 4x4TruckLEDS.com
We offer them on our site and ship to Canada
Ya I know but as I stated before at $0.37 on the dollar plus 30% for duty then tax and shipping it's get ridiculous. So basically I would pay about 65% or more depending on the dollar. Way easier to get it on sale in canada
Old 12-23-2016, 10:28 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Ya I know but as I stated before at $0.37 on the dollar plus 30% for duty then tax and shipping it's get ridiculous. So basically I would pay about 65% or more depending on the dollar. Way easier to get it on sale in canada

So did you order them?

I am also looking at these, switchback model, and I am too in Canada, basically south of you closer to the US/Canada border.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:45 AM

No I didn't order them from US. I did find a dealer. Tdotperformance in Toronto that ships free but they don't have switchbacks now. For BF sales they were 821 shipped but I had already bought some fogs and the rigid bracket.

If you find another place let me know as I'm still looking as well. Also it's brutal finding LED conversion kits here. Basically I'll be ordering mine from 4x4 truck leds as I've contact 4 places in Canada and nobodies contacted me back
Old 12-23-2016, 10:59 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

No I didn't order them from US. I did find a dealer. Tdotperformance in Toronto that ships free but they don't have switchbacks now. For BF sales they were 821 shipped but I had already bought some fogs and the rigid bracket.

If you find another place let me know as I'm still looking as well. Also it's brutal finding LED conversion kits here. Basically I'll be ordering mine from 4x4 truck leds as I've contact 4 places in Canada and nobodies contacted me back

I will keep you in the know.

Yeah that exchange is a killer, but not much we can do if Co's in Canada do not have the parts we want...sucks *****.

Maybe 4x4 Truck LEDs will cut us boys from Canada a sweeter deal ?
Old 12-25-2016, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be in for a group buy if the interest is there for the switchbacks and matching tail lights.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:08 AM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

Yeah Anzo had a big shortage on the switcbacks. Sucks. They wouldn't even give us an ETA on switchbacks here in the states either.