Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Anyone running Spyder Headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 01:36 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Anyone running Spyder Headlights?

Particularity these ones. Do you like them and can you post some pics pls.

Also I have an xlt, could I buy the ones meant for hid then buy the hids and ballasts? Would that work?

Old 06-24-2015, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Weaver14
Particularity these ones. Do you like them and can you post some pics pls.

Also I have an xlt, could I buy the ones meant for hid then buy the hids and ballasts? Would that work?

Hey Weaver, I had some Spyder headlights on my previous F150, but they didn't look like those. They must be a new style? They're top quality lights

My Spyder headlights came with H1 halogen bulbs which I changed for HIDs. I bought the whole set up from the MotorFiend store. Good guys

There's some photos of your lights posted here: http://www.spyderauto.com/product.ph...RL-BK&t=spyder

Last edited by The_F_Man; 06-24-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: added link
Old 06-24-2015, 07:44 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by The_F_Man
Hey Weaver, I had some Spyder headlights on my previous F150, but they didn't look like those. They must be a new style? They're top quality lights

My Spyder headlights came with H1 halogen bulbs which I changed for HIDs. I bought the whole set up from the MotorFiend store. Good guys

There's some photos of your lights posted here: http://www.spyderauto.com/product.ph...RL-BK&t=spyder
Thanks man, so you can switch the halogens for hids? I saw those photos, I was just hoping to see ones with the projector and drl on at the same time or whatever combo those lights offer

Quick Reply: Anyone running Spyder Headlights?