Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans (http://www.f150forum.com/)
-   Lighting (http://www.f150forum.com/f83/)
-   -   2015 HID LED Look Alike (http://www.f150forum.com/f83/2015-hid-led-look-alike-258678/)

tuxedoblack11 05-06-2014 01:28 PM

2015 HID LED Look Alike
 
3 Attachment(s)
Just finished putting these together and I'm very astonished with the look and output from these LEDs. The light pipe also functions as a switchback if desired otherwise it can be left as a drl too.

zimmer0 05-06-2014 01:45 PM

got dammit, that looks good

03Scott 05-06-2014 02:20 PM

They look cool, nice job. Is that a do it your self or are you going to be selling the conversion?

Snowhite 05-06-2014 02:22 PM

I hope he's going to be selling them! I want those! Haha

tuxedoblack11 05-06-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03Scott (Post 3476133)
They look cool, nice job. Is that a do it your self or are you going to be selling the conversion?

They are for sale of course! I'll have them listed on my website tonight.

Snowhite 05-06-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuxedoblack11 (Post 3476145)
They are for sale of course! I'll have them listed on my website tonight.

Are they pretty costly?? That's why I haven't bought the oem ones yet.. Too much for lights

tuxedoblack11 05-06-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowhite (Post 3476149)
Are they pretty costly?? That's why I haven't bought the oem ones yet.. Too much for lights

pm sent

MGD 05-06-2014 03:24 PM

Tux - that looks simply Fantastic! :thumbsup:

:drink:
MGD

Mrocha85 05-06-2014 03:46 PM

Tux your Inbox is full

tuxedoblack11 05-06-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrocha85 (Post 3476265)
Tux your Inbox is full

Cleared out now, thanks mgd!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com