Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weigh Safe Hitch Promo / Coupon Code

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 01:40 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Weigh Safe Hitch Promo / Coupon Code

Hey guys, just a deal for anyone interested. Over in the 2017 section of FTE the guys have been accessorizing up a storm. The hot ticket for the new 3" receiver on the Ford's is the Weigh Safe adjustable hitch. They've been around for a long time doing 2" and 2.5" versions but were one of the first to do a 3" for the new Ford receiver. They are all aluminum and have a built in scale that reads your tongue weight. Anyways, most places are selling them for full retail but I got a small vendor to offer the Ford forums a 10 percent discount plus free shipping so I thought I would pass along the info here too. The coupon / promo code is good on all the weigh safe hitches. 2", 2.5", and 3" in any available drop.

Link: http://www.trunkmonkeyparts.com/weighsafe

Promo code: FTEWEIGH

Yes, it's expensive. Yes, some will say it's silly and unnecessary. That's fine. Those guys don't have to buy them. But for us tow geeks who love shiny things and gadgets, this is a cool new toy...

Last edited by tmilicia; 01-07-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:55 AM
True North Strong & Free

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

Bad link...
Old 01-07-2017, 10:19 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Norotso
Bad link...
Thanks for letting me know. I think it's fixed now.