Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tow/haul buttom broke off shifter

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tow/haul buttom broke off shifter

Hi, I have a 2010 ford f150 fx4 with center console shifter and the tow/haul button broke off and fell off of the side of the shifter. I made a rocker switch panel with 4 switches for lights and have one extra. Can I use it for Tow/Haul or would this not work?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:00 AM

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts

I'd get it fixed at the dealer.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:36 PM

Yea id take it to the dealer aswell. But thats just me
Old 06-14-2020, 10:33 PM

Default Desperate

Originally Posted by stephanefortin120
Hi, I have a 2010 ford f150 fx4 with center console shifter and the tow/haul button broke off and fell off of the side of the shifter. I made a rocker switch panel with 4 switches for lights and have one extra. Can I use it for Tow/Haul or would this not work?

Friend, I realize that this post is very old however I have the same vehicle you have/had when this was posted and have been searching for nearly a year now for a replacement button. When I contact dealerships in my area, and even the Ford parts store they are unable to locate this part so I have been left with a hole where the button used to be. Hopefully you can help me so I don't have to buy the entire assembly just to pop the button off and attach it to my shifter ****. Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply: tow/haul buttom broke off shifter