Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Signal lights and brake lights not working on trailer on 2014 f150 limited

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signal lights and brake lights not working on trailer on 2014 f150 limited

Hey ive got a problem with my signal lights and brake lights not showing up on the trailer when both are applied. It is a small utility trailer and used the 4 pin connector. Now when i put my lights on in the truck the lights are lit up on the trailer as well, it just will not signal or brake with the truck. YES i have installed the factory relay that comes with the truck (black one) but it is my understanding that this is for the trailer battery charger, i also have gone through the manual and all fuses and relays are present for the trailer signal/brake lights. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM??HELP!!!
Old 02-09-2015, 01:00 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

The fuses for trailer lights are in the fuse box under the hood above the core support, they are separate from the fuses for the truck lighting. If the fuse(s) are blown there may be a short in the trailer wiring.

Quick Reply: Signal lights and brake lights not working on trailer on 2014 f150 limited