Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Hauler Trailer Rental San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Hauler Trailer Rental San Diego

Anyone know of a good place to rent a car trailer in San Diego, besides Uhaul?

I'm moving to New Jersey, and am looking at dragging my wife's Honda Pilot behind my truck. Its a 2013 4wd Eco Screw 6.5 foot bed with a 3.31 e-locker.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:05 PM

Received 539 Likes on 334 Posts

Have you looked into buying a used one? Often, on things like this if you negotiate a good deal on it, you can unload it elsewhere for near, or more than what you paid for it. Thus... FREE!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:41 AM

Received 147 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
Have you looked into buying a used one? Often, on things like this if you negotiate a good deal on it, you can unload it elsewhere for near, or more than what you paid for it. Thus... FREE!

this is great advise... what you're gonna pay to rent a trailer will likely be very close if not more than what you could buy a used one for... especially since you'll be driving that far and not returning it to the location you picked it up at.

if you really really want to rent one, check out budget (the rental car place) they had trailers for rent that were much less than uhaul last time i checked

Quick Reply: Car Hauler Trailer Rental San Diego