Topic Sponsor
Site News and Update Information Here we will inform members of the new updates and additions to the forum.

Posts not showing up

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 11:22 AM
On down the highway

Received 1,671 Likes on 1,089 Posts

Default Posts not showing up

So its not just me and I assume site knows about it.
People are posting...it will show up that someone posted in a thread, but when you open the thread, nothing is there...can't read it until you post something else...happened the day they messed with the server a week or so ago...mods know about it...is it being looked into?
Thanks
Old 12-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Is it Friday Yet?

Received 580 Likes on 440 Posts

I am encountering the same thing. Shows that post was updated, but no new posts. However, when I enter a new post and then refresh the screen, the new post show up.

I am using Google Chrome on a Windows 7 PC. Seems to have started happening after the site upgrade a couple of weeks back.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:48 AM

Received 100 Likes on 60 Posts

Same here. I noticed about 3 days ago.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:35 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

Just like always concerns are posted and no answers from the admin. Several months ago the app was worthless, so the only way to access the site was through google, even on android. Never did get a resolve.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Is it Friday Yet?

Received 580 Likes on 440 Posts

It looks like the issue is with people using the F150Forum app.
The moderators are trying to get everyone switched over to the new Garage Talk app to prevent the issue from happening in the future.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Some guy

Received 2,022 Likes on 1,284 Posts

Originally Posted by Summers22
Just like always concerns are posted and no answers from the admin. Several months ago the app was worthless, so the only way to access the site was through google, even on android. Never did get a resolve.
It may occur to you that we're trying to get answers and haven't received any ourselves.
Originally Posted by soaringfalcon
It looks like the issue is with people using the F150Forum app.
The moderators are trying to get everyone switched over to the new Garage Talk app to prevent the issue from happening in the future.
And we have quite a few hard-headed folks who are refusing to switch to the new app, so threads are getting all messed up.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:39 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

Why does it matter if we access via Google on our Android or home laptop? Thats just excuses right there. So the website is messing up on my laptop because people are not using the app on their phone to access the site? Yeah. Posts dont show up on laptop or mobile, has nothing to do with how the site is accessed.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Texas A&M Aggie

Received 1,344 Likes on 976 Posts

Originally Posted by Martian
It may occur to you that we're trying to get answers and haven't received any ourselves.

And we have quite a few hard-headed folks who are refusing to switch to the new app, so threads are getting all messed up.
Why does it matter if we access via Google on our Android or home laptop? Thats just excuses right there. So the website is messing up on my laptop because people are not using the app on their phone to access the site? Yeah. Posts dont show up on laptop or mobile, has nothing to do with how the site is accessed.
Martian has commented on a few threads similar to this. It's specifically those using the old app that are causing issues (See DBOTD thread).

I'm currently on the site from Safari on my MacBook Pro, no issues from any other browser either?
Old 12-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Some guy

Received 2,022 Likes on 1,284 Posts

Clearly you don't work in IT.