Topic Sponsor
Site News and Update Information Here we will inform members of the new updates and additions to the forum.

Factory Order

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Factory Order

Hello Everyone, looking for some advice or help. On July 16, 2016 I traded in my 2011 FX4 and ordered a 2016 XLT Sport Package 4x4 with 3.73 ELA. I then discovered for about $300 more I could add the FX4 package to this order. On August 5th I emailed the dealer to make the change and was advised they would check with the factory and request the change. On August 11th the dealer advised the Factory had refused to make the change because they were ending the 2016 production run. Scheduled date to build this truck is August 27th. In today's world of computers I cannot understand why with some 22 days (three weeks) to go the factory will not make this change! The 3.73 ELD is part of the FX4 package and already in the order. This is not the customer service I expected from a company as large as Ford and remain upset over their refusal to tweak this Factory Order. Jim
Old 08-17-2016, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone, a quick shout out to Ford Manufacturing who today informed me that they were able to change my order and add the FX4 option ! I am "very impressed" with this customer service and remain a happy loyal F150 owner! Jim

Quick Reply: Factory Order