White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Members Builds

White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build

Old 06-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build

Howdy,

For those of you who do not know me in the forum, this is one of my first posts, so bear with me; I am not exactly sure how to use this forum. For the past year I have been active reading many posts on the forum and gaining great ideas from you guys. I currently reside in Plano, Texas, which is just North of Dallas. Next year I will be attending my senior year of high school and I am most likely going to major in petroleum engineering at OU. Yes, my dad paid for the truck, but I am paying him back slowly but surely. All of the modifications I have paid for myself funded by my lawn care company. So, long story short, this build will be very slow due to the lack of income flow.

About about the truck, it was purchased 4/19/14 and unfortunately, I do not have many pictures off it fully stock because of water damage to my phone, but from the date it was purchased it was intended to go off road. I know it's not a jeep, but unfortunately because of my height a jeep is just not an option. I intend to use the truck for moderate off-roading and mudding but nothing too extreme.

Current Modifications:
2.5" Rough Country Level
17x9 fuel full blown -12 mm offset (had to do slightly more trimming than I expected but it does not rub at all on turns now)
35x12.50 Atturo Trail Blade MT (purchased both the rims and tires off of Mr. Wheel Deal and I could not have had a better experience)
Full replacement Ranchhand front bumper with grille guard
Full replacement Fab four rear bumper w/ led reverse lights
Muffler swap with glass pack (same piping)
(2) 12" JL Audio W3v3 running on a kicker 600 watt amp (extremely underpowered but very loud)
2.5" rear seat lift to allow for the box to fit under the rear seats
(2) 6.5" kicker marine speakers in the front doors (came off of my boat)
(2) kicker coaxial speakers for the rear doors (not sure on specs)
Weatherguard low profile tool box
Highlift jack mounted to tool box
RCI skidplate painted white
F150 side and tailgate decals plastidipped white and black
Vinyl ford logo white/black overlay
Clazzio leather seat covers

Future Modifications:
All new components for the door speakers that are actually amped
Upgrade sub amp to 1000 Watts
RPG upper control arms
Either Fox or Icon 2.0 front and rear, haven't decided yet
Regear to either 4.56 or 4.88 (currently have 3.55 and w/ 35's makes it pretty sluggish)
SCT 5 star tune (also to make up for larger tires and wake up the 5.0)
Attached Thumbnails
White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-1.jpg   White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-2.jpg   White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-2-1.jpg   White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-3-1.jpg   White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-3-2.jpg  

White FX4 5.0 Screw Super Slow Build-photo-5.jpg  
shawn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

-->
Old 06-28-2015, 11:31 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Congrats on your Truck & Welcome to the Forums!!!! Wish you all of the best with your studies as well as upgrading that beast

Its looking really good with what you have done so far and look forward to your future updates!
VioletPiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:31 PM