Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel well led lights

Old 05-14-2015, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel well led lights

I have a 93 flare side. So I'm in the process of doing some exterior customization or whatever you wanna call it and I wanna get green lights for my wheel wells when going to meets and stuff but didn't know the best way to do the lights? Any suggestions on brands ? How to wire it? And all that ?? Thanks !
Old 05-14-2015, 04:25 AM

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts

Do not post technical questions here!!!! All questions posted here will be deleted. This section of this site is for members to post pictures of their trucks, and to post progress of any mods they have done. For questions, please use the technical forums.

There's a big sticky at the top of the page. Maybe try posting under your gen of truck forum.
The following users liked this post:
smcox1 (05-14-2015)
Old 05-14-2015, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by CCR90
Do not post technical questions here!!!! All questions posted here will be deleted. This section of this site is for members to post pictures of their trucks, and to post progress of any mods they have done. For questions, please use the technical forums. There's a big sticky at the top of the page. Maybe try posting under your gen of truck forum.
well you see this has to do with my build. So hop off buddy
Old 05-14-2015, 11:34 AM

Received 176 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRhino
well you see this has to do with my build. So hop off buddy
no you hop off. It shouldn't be in the section plain and simple. Also. If you can't figure out how to wire up wheel well lights I wouldn't suggest doing it. It would be a shame if your truck caught fire and made me late to work.
The following users liked this post:
smcox1 (05-14-2015)
Old 05-14-2015, 12:50 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Rhino, you are posting in the wrong section so don't take offense if someone brings it up. Some will have more tact than others so take it with a grain of salt. Moving your post to the appropriate section gets you better chances of getting positive feedback on what you're looking for. Good luck on the work!
Old 05-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Mark

Received 2,410 Likes on 2,111 Posts

LOL ... leave the poor Kid alone...
Old 05-14-2015, 03:22 PM

Received 473 Likes on 426 Posts

Nah when the "kid"" gets a little pissy when someone is telling him how and where to properly make his post he can hop off.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by the01kingranch
no you hop off. It shouldn't be in the section plain and simple. Also. If you can't figure out how to wire up wheel well lights I wouldn't suggest doing it. It would be a shame if your truck caught fire and made me late to work.
Originally Posted by smcox1
Nah when the "kid"" gets a little pissy when someone is telling him how and where to properly make his post he can hop off.
screw both of you dick weeds, I'll come burn your truck down for you. I know how to wire the lights up didn't know on brands and if there was easier routes. This section specifically says user builds this is about my build. So hop off butt munchers. You people think your funny? It's whatever. Internet trolls😂😂 ha
Old 05-14-2015, 05:15 PM

Received 473 Likes on 426 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRhino
I have a 93 flare side. So I'm in the process of doing some exterior customization or whatever you wanna call it and I wanna get green lights for my wheel wells when going to meets and stuff but didn't know the best way to do the lights? Any suggestions on brands ? How to wire it? And all that ?? Thanks !
Okay genius real scared And don't act like a smart *** all over the forum and expect to get help

Last edited by smcox1; 05-14-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by smcox1
Okay genius real scared And don't act like a smart *** all over the forum and expect to get help
yeah whatever *** boy 😂 you act like I care? Lmao ha gay

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheel well led lights