Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ruff Country Monster Runner Build

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 06:08 PM
High School Hill Climber

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Ruff Country Monster Runner Build

i am making a somewhat custom build. it is in the build process. when funds come back around i am going to finish it. hopefully it will be done by the end of the summer. i have a 2006 f150 stx 4x4. i have a 6" rough Country suspension lift. i am going to add a tuff country lt kit. it uses your factory spindle, so i am leaving the lift on and using the lift spindle with this kit. It will have a bedcage with a set of nationals and piggybacks for the rear. and glassworks unlimited fenders and bedsides. the specs will be roughly 6" lift or slightly less based on how flat i put the a arms. 8" wider. 13.5" of travel.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:19 PM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts

there better be lots of pics to go along with this haha
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM
High School Hill Climber

Oh there will be once I start ordering parts and fabricating
Old 06-18-2013, 02:30 PM
High School Hill Climber

has anyone looked at this kit? from what i have researched it should work with the lift just like it would with factory since everything it bolts to is dropped the same amount and the factory spindle that it works with would be replaced by my lifted spindle. in theory. any input on my build would be appreciated. i will be starting on the build in a month or so if the specs work out.

Quick Reply: Ruff Country Monster Runner Build