Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Returned with gladness

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Returned with gladness

Started to delete my subscription to f150 forum because of someone removing a post of mine trying to sale some great parts for some of you guys.
Said I posted in wrong place and deleted my post before giving me the heads up to move my items. I haven't found a section for classified to sale parts
But I'm not going to let that upset me to delete what I like doing and browsing on F150 forum. By the way just gave parts away so no issue now. By the way
Mike at 5 star tune is the way to go to buy tunes for your SCT tuners. I will stand by that comment hands down to any other SCT dealer my choice so buyer beware
Old 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Glad you decided to come back. And your post wasn't deleted because it was in wrong section, it was deleted because it didn't have any of the required pictures showing your user name and date in along with the parts for sale, which is listed under forum classified rules. Just a clarification. :-)
Old 10-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Classified's are on the bottom of the page... I don't know who deleted yours (Might have been me)

When there are threads that are not in the right place... Most of the time we will move them. But if they don't qualify because of the rules we just hide them. IF you PM me or another mod we can move the post and allow you to make them so they follow the rules. No sense getting bent out of shape If you ever need anything just PM me.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkyle2
Classified's are on the bottom of the page... I don't know who deleted yours (Might have been me)

When there are threads that are not in the right place... Most of the time we will move them. But if they don't qualify because of the rules we just hide them. IF you PM me or another mod we can move the post and allow you to make them so they follow the rules. No sense getting bent out of shape If you ever need anything just PM me.
I'm good thanks my bad

Quick Reply: Returned with gladness