Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Members Builds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 07:23 AM   #1151
Senior Member
 
2012platinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hattiesburg,mississippi
Posts: 2,279
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Thanked 167 Times in 155 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post
@Mrocha85 you've got some vinyl experience right? Is it worth it? Been tossing around the idea of doing some vinyl in the dash/center console/door panels but I've never done it before.
@DavidSchlot822 I have a friend that lives in petal that does hydro dipping. He's pretty good. We could ride over there when you come up for the meet and let you check his work out if you wanna go that route. He does it on his own. Not a business. But he's good. And cheap. Lol
__________________
2012 platinum EB Screw, every option, 6" RCX lift with bilstein 5100's, 22x14 American Force w/ 325/50/22 Trail graps, , raptor tails, tinted windows, removed 4x4 stickers, Airaid cai, AFE 4" exhaust,SCT tune, paramount mesh grille, raptor/hd heads, HID head and foglights, much more to come!
2012platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:30 AM   #1152
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post
@Mrocha85 you've got some vinyl experience right? Is it worth it? Been tossing around the idea of doing some vinyl in the dash/center console/door panels but I've never done it before.
If you've never done vinyl before i would have a pro do it. Even then i would be curious to see how it turns out. I attempted a piece on the dash and wasn't very happy how it turned out. I'm either going to look into getting the pieces painted or do some hydro dipping.
__________________
My Build Thread
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #1153
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012platinum View Post
@DavidSchlot822 I have a friend that lives in petal that does hydro dipping. He's pretty good. We could ride over there when you come up for the meet and let you check his work out if you wanna go that route. He does it on his own. Not a business. But he's good. And cheap. Lol
Lol there you go.

Does he take orders?
__________________
My Build Thread
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #1154
Senior Member
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,627
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Thanked 181 Times in 148 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

@2012platinum I'm down bro
@Mrocha85 I appreciate the insight man. Gonna go with hydro dipping I think.
__________________

My Build Thread - http://www.f150forum.com/f78/my-plat...-build-202641/
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #1155
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post
@2012platinum I'm down bro
@Mrocha85 I appreciate the insight man. Gonna go with hydro dipping I think.
Yeah i think hydro dipping would give it more of a show look.

Ok so 22x12 or 22x14? I can't freaking decide.
__________________
My Build Thread
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:07 PM   #1156
Senior Member
 
2012platinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hattiesburg,mississippi
Posts: 2,279
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Thanked 167 Times in 155 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post
@2012platinum I'm down bro
@Mrocha85 I appreciate the insight man. Gonna go with hydro dipping I think.
@Mrocha85 he's not big enough to take orders. He got into it as a hobby to do guns and deer skulls and stuff, and he likes it now. He's in the process of building a vat to do big stuff like golf cart bodies and stuff. He just works by word of mouth reference and friends right now.
@DavidSchlot822 I'll shoot him a text and see if hes interested in doing some pieces for you
__________________
2012 platinum EB Screw, every option, 6" RCX lift with bilstein 5100's, 22x14 American Force w/ 325/50/22 Trail graps, , raptor tails, tinted windows, removed 4x4 stickers, Airaid cai, AFE 4" exhaust,SCT tune, paramount mesh grille, raptor/hd heads, HID head and foglights, much more to come!
2012platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:11 PM   #1157
Senior Member
 
2012platinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hattiesburg,mississippi
Posts: 2,279
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Thanked 167 Times in 155 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrocha85 View Post

Yeah i think hydro dipping would give it more of a show look.

Ok so 22x12 or 22x14? I can't freaking decide.
If your gonna stay with a 6" lift, I'd say 12's unless you're ready to do some serious trimming. But if you're gonna go high enough to run em, then def 14's! I love mine. Everybody compliments them
__________________
2012 platinum EB Screw, every option, 6" RCX lift with bilstein 5100's, 22x14 American Force w/ 325/50/22 Trail graps, , raptor tails, tinted windows, removed 4x4 stickers, Airaid cai, AFE 4" exhaust,SCT tune, paramount mesh grille, raptor/hd heads, HID head and foglights, much more to come!
2012platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #1158
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012platinum View Post
@Mrocha85 he's not big enough to take orders. He got into it as a hobby to do guns and deer skulls and stuff, and he likes it now. He's in the process of building a vat to do big stuff like golf cart bodies and stuff. He just works by word of mouth reference and friends right now.
@DavidSchlot822 I'll shoot him a text and see if hes interested in doing some pieces for you
I gotcha, thanks. That's still far down my list anyways.
__________________
My Build Thread
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:15 PM   #1159
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012platinum View Post
If your gonna stay with a 6" lift, I'd say 12's unless you're ready to do some serious trimming. But if you're gonna go high enough to run em, then def 14's! I love mine. Everybody compliments them
Oh yeah ill definitely be high enough to run the 14's if I need to be. Just hard to tell what something will look like in pictures compared to in person.
__________________
My Build Thread
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:22 PM   #1160
Senior Member
 
2012platinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hattiesburg,mississippi
Posts: 2,279
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Thanked 167 Times in 155 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrocha85 View Post

Oh yeah ill definitely be high enough to run the 14's if I need to be. Just hard to tell what something will look like in pictures compared to in person.
What lift kit you gonna run? The 14's are a real mean look. Some people say the stick out too far, but I love it. It def turns heads when it comes down the road. My vote is for 14's. What wheel you looking at?
__________________
2012 platinum EB Screw, every option, 6" RCX lift with bilstein 5100's, 22x14 American Force w/ 325/50/22 Trail graps, , raptor tails, tinted windows, removed 4x4 stickers, Airaid cai, AFE 4" exhaust,SCT tune, paramount mesh grille, raptor/hd heads, HID head and foglights, much more to come!
2012platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:22 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.