My Platinum Screw build - Page 102 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



My Platinum Screw build

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #1011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,007
Thanked 79 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bdsguy View Post
Got mine going in on the 27th to get that rize put on! Thanks to the gentleman above! You may try black Jack, they sell and install the 12" bullet proof kit for the F150.
Hell yeah dude, glad to see it went to a good home. Make sure you throw up some pics once it's installed.
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #1012
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,617
Thanked 184 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bdsguy View Post
Got mine going in on the 27th to get that rize put on! Thanks to the gentleman above! You may try black Jack, they sell and install the 12" bullet proof kit for the F150.
I've tossed around the bulletproof kit but I'd have to have the money to get 24x14s and 40s at the same time. If I went that big I'd go ALL out
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:34 AM   #1013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,007
Thanked 79 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post
I've tossed around the bulletproof kit but I'd have to have the money to get 24x14s and 40s at the same time. If I went that big I'd go ALL out
Spoken like a true Texan right there!
Mrocha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:34 AM   #1014
Senior Member
 
09bdsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 842
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrocha85 View Post

Hell yeah dude, glad to see it went to a good home. Make sure you throw up some pics once it's installed.
Yes sir thank you again and there will be many pictures up here and on the club Facebook page!
09bdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:36 AM   #1015
Senior Member
 
09bdsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 842
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSchlot822 View Post

I've tossed around the bulletproof kit but I'd have to have the money to get 24x14s and 40s at the same time. If I went that big I'd go ALL out
Lol true that. But the fact that your contemplating it means there is hope! Check with addiction off road. He is always looking for sponcer trucks so may cut you a break if your willing!
09bdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:49 AM   #1016
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,617
Thanked 184 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrocha85 View Post
Spoken like a true Texan right there!
Born and raised brother haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bdsguy View Post
Lol true that. But the fact that your contemplating it means there is hope! Check with addiction off road. He is always looking for sponcer trucks so may cut you a break if your willing!
There's hope, just gotta get approval from the boss to run the card haha.

Hell yeah man, where is Addiction offroad?
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:57 AM   #1017
Senior Member
 
09bdsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 842
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Off of timberwood by grissom. He's got some sweet trucks there. Check out his Facebook page if you get a chance. His super duty is going to sema
09bdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:07 AM   #1018
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,617
Thanked 184 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bdsguy View Post
Off of timberwood by grissom. He's got some sweet trucks there. Check out his Facebook page if you get a chance. His super duty is going to sema
I'll contact him for sure, I'll be moving back to the Houston area pretty soon
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:10 AM   #1019
Senior Member
 
09bdsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 842
Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
Default

His name is Pete but always busy so probably have to leave a message for him.
09bdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09bdsguy For This Useful Post:
DavidSchlot822 (05-16-2014)
Old 05-16-2014, 12:01 AM   #1020
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
DavidSchlot822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 1,617
Thanked 184 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bdsguy View Post
His name is Pete but always busy so probably have to leave a message for him.
I appreciate all the help man, I'll definitely get in contact with him one day next week.
DavidSchlot822 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Approximate cost for getting tint done? rival 2015 - Present Ford F150 29 04-13-2016 02:59 PM
2003 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 Build! 03screw4x4 Members Builds 2 02-19-2016 06:54 AM
UnderCover Flex Tonneau - Review hwmeador 2015 - Present Ford F150 11 12-06-2015 02:01 AM
Which plow for 2015 F150? beachbuggi Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing 11 09-25-2015 08:03 PM
Need advice on tow package golfproatl 2015 - Present Ford F150 15 09-11-2015 06:13 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com