Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?

Group I have looked and looked for ideas how to drop this Bullnose in the weeds I want it low . but drivable .I managed to grab this for the sum of $500.00, with a engine and tranny that was rebuilt with less then 3k miles and bored 30 over. I have seen several street drag versions that look really nice sitting with a lower stance up front but still have that mean look for intimidation ......SO LET"S HEAR IT
Attached Thumbnails My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-pass-side.jpg   My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-driver-angle.jpg   My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-driver-side.jpg   My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-tailgate-angle.jpg   My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-bed.jpg  

My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?-fullsizerender-engine-bay.jpg  
Old 04-11-2024, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Group with out spending alot of money , the last car show I was at was Maddie Valley F-150 / Mustang , The guys there were saying something of using a crown vic or lincoln complete bolt for bolt from suspension . i have looked and i have found several kits but even not have all the parts its almost 2 grand , The car show guys were claiming 350 to 500 bucks HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2024, 03:13 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,597 Likes on 6,203 Posts

Those pictures look to be from the late 80's .....
Old 04-15-2024, 03:52 PM

Received 178 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Fowler
Group with out spending alot of money , the last car show I was at was Maddie Valley F-150 / Mustang , The guys there were saying something of using a crown vic or lincoln complete bolt for bolt from suspension . i have looked and i have found several kits but even not have all the parts its almost 2 grand , The car show guys were claiming 350 to 500 bucks HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What they're talking about is the front cross member/front suspension/rack from a panther platform crown vic or grand marquis. I cant say for sure if the bullnose trucks comply, but a ton of old trucks had the frame rails 34" apart. The crown vic suspension setup essentially bolts right in with some basic fab. Now you have a modern front suspension that lowers the truck and you can use any compatible coilover, air strut, etc. you want.

Quick Reply: My Build I want in the weeds.......What to do ?