Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Members Builds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-17-2014, 09:51 PM   #1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

What’s up guys, I'm in the middle of building my truck up and thought I'd post it on here as I use this site for most of my ideas and recommendations for products. I bought my truck last September from my cousin who custom ordered it in 2011. He wanted a new King Ranch, and I had been looking for an Ecoboost F150 so I bought his. He had it ordered with the 6.5' bed instead of the shorty bed standard on crew cabs, which is nice for hauling my MX Bikes. When I purchased the truck it only had window tint done on it. Since then I have upgraded a few things, with bigger plans for the future. It's a slow progressing build as I have two kids and a wife that's in school full time, along with myself working and going to school full time. Things are a little hectic haha. Here's the basic truck details: 2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost Luxury Package Click the image to open in full size. How she was when I initially bought her My first basic self-improved upgrades were tinting my taillights, 3rd brake light, and also the reflectors in the mirrors using Lens Tint spray. Also slapped on a Craven Speed 50 Cal Antenna because I hate the big stock antennas. Click the image to open in full size. The first add on I did was a set of 33x12.50x20 Toyo MT's on XD Misfits with +01 offset. I wanted Fuel Mavericks but they were back ordered when I was purchasing, and I'm impatient. I really am impressed with these tires, as I had Nitto Trail Grapplers before and these seem to be pretty similar in sound and performance. I think I'll probably go with Nitto's when I replace them though, but that may change too. Click the image to open in full size. Next I added a Rough Country Leveling kit, and while it's leveled the truck out more, it isn't perfectly level. Not sure if this because my truck has the longer bed or not. Hopefully I'll upgrade to a 4" lift in the next year or two. Also has anyone else noticed a rougher ride on bumpy roads after installing their leveling kit? Click the image to open in full size. Don't mind the mud, we had an ice/snow filled winter Just recently I removed my F150 Fender Emblems and plasti-dipped them, and painted the rear emblem black and white. I also painted my Front and Rear Emblems black and white. They aren't perfect and I'll probably order a set from Custom Truck Solutions in the future, but they are good enough for now and better than stock I think. I also removed my FX4 stickers because I want the super clean look. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Here is how she's sitting right now I just ordered a HID kit for my high/low and fog lights. They should be here next week. Hoping the wife will buy me an AFE Stage 2 Intake for my birthday. If not I’ll be buying it myself for my birthday haha. Future Mods AFE Stage 2 CAI Corsa DB Exhaust with Resonator Delete SCT x4 Tuner 4” Rancho Lift Projector Style Headlights Kenwood Head Unit 2 10” Kicker CVT’s Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by mxer90; 07-17-2014 at 11:35 PM.
mxer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mxer90 For This Useful Post:
CustomTruckSolutions (07-18-2014)
Old 07-18-2014, 12:21 AM   #2

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Looks good man.

2011 F150 XLT SCREW 4x4 5.0:4in Rancho Lift w/RS9000Xls~Prop Comp 7033 17x9
Pro Comp Xtreme AT LT305-65-17~Airaid Cold Air Intake~Afe Mach Force XP Catback
5.0 Coyote V8 Badge Mod.
jedeckert1984 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #3

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Great looking Truck. I like the Plastidip job on the back badge. Looks just like a custom truck solution badge! Also, i have been thinking heavily on the Stage 2 intake and Corsa exhaust. If you get it, make a video and post a link!
Reedypetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:29 AM