Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2010 Platinum

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Platinum Status

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My 2010 Platinum

Well, I figured it was about time to show off my new truck a bit. Some of you may remember me (doubt it lol) by my old screen name of "20eleven1fifty." I had a 2011 Lariat 5.0 with a few mods, nothing major. In early 2012 I got a crazy hair and decided I needed to trade it for a 2012 Challenger SRT8. Worst idea ever by the way. I held on to it for almost exactly a year before I couldn't live without a truck anymore. It was a fun car, but super impractical for my lifestyle.

I started truck shopping in January of this year, and I was looking at new, cloth interior'd FX4s. I knew what I really wanted was a loaded FX4 or Platinum though, so I started searching the used market to find something more in my price range. I ran across this truck at the dealer that I've bought all my Fords from before and it was love at first sight. It's a 2010 Platinum 4x4 38k (now 66k as I type this) in Sterling Grey with every option minus remote start. It was extremely well taken care of inside and out. Only a few minor spots from normal truck use on the exterior. I of course didn't take a picture of it stock, but I'm pretty sure most of you have seen a factory Platinum before...

Here is the list of things I've done so far:

-2" ReadyLift leveling kit
-20x9,-12 Fuel Boost wheels in chrome
-305/55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
-Removed 4x4 stickers
-Tow mirrors
-Rigid Duallys in the fog light holes
-Shorty antenna
-20% tint all around
-Magnaflow muffler, SI/DO, dumped after the axle
-Spray in bedliner (previous owner put it in, but it needs listing I figure)

I'll update this afternoon with a few pictures of it's current state! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by 20ten150plat; 12-23-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Quick Reply: My 2010 Platinum