Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LueyC's 2010 XLT

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 02:48 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Default LueyC's 2010 XLT

Hey all,
I figured I should make a build thread to document what I have done to my truck. Bought it new and it looked like this:

The firs round of mods were functional. I added an OEM remote start, OEM rear camera and mirror with LCD screen, DVD Headrests, mud flaps and Weathertech floor liners. The DVD headrests match the Stone grey interior pretty well, and that obnoxious angle of the OEM headrest was gone. The kids we love the DVD headrests, great on long trips:

I upgraded the front speakers for a little better sound (Pioneer TS-D6802R). The real weakness is in the OEM head unit, but I am not messing with it (yet):

I got a backflip G2, rolled in a herculiner DIY bed liner, and covered it with a rubber mat. The herculiner was inexpensive and suits my purposes perfectly. I looks better than a scratched bed, and if it ever gets to the point of looking crappy, I will just roll another coat or two on. Don't worry, I masked the bed bolts:

Tailgate:

Quick Reply: LueyC's 2010 XLT