Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

build old faithfull

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default build old faithfull

Im new to this site and thought i say hello by starting a build thread. I have an 03 F150 xlt 4x4 that was my dads and now im taking it over an going to fix it up a bit. Its mainly been a work truck for both me and my dad but now Im gonna fix it up since he health is not so good anymore. Plans are get it running good first oil change,coolant change new plugs change trans fluid and filter and new seats and carpet the back window got busted out and it took awhile be for we could get it fixed. Once that is all done then i will get into the fun stuff off new exhaust new wheels and tires new intake headers headlights and what ever else i think of along the way i added a few pics of the truck as it sits now any input or ticks or good free mod you all have is welcome not my first forum i can handle a lil criticism
Attached Thumbnails build old faithfull-f150-2.jpg   build old faithfull-f150-6.jpg   build old faithfull-f150-5.jpg  

Quick Reply: build old faithfull