Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BK2's 08 F150's up and downs :/

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Default BK2's 08 F150's up and downs :/

Well, As some of you may know. My truck has been used and abused. Wrecked and wrecked and wrecked. I guess its we've been through alot. I've told myself i won't cry writing this ..

I will just start it out with tons of pictures.Going to try to post them in order. But doubt i will.

2008 F150 4.2 V6 ... Tow package/3.73s LS Automatic..No power nothing...No carpet.. It does have AC/Tilt and sliding backglass.. upgrade alt and batt...Cloth interior.. Single cab long bed.

I had ordered it with just a crappy radio. But when i got the truck The radio wouldn't work at all and the dealer swapped in a CD player. (I yanked it out withen a week) To put in a mediocre system.

Right off the bat, I yanked the muffler off.and added 3inch single out the back to look stock.

Then before any modding started ... I was in a automatic carwash and a hose from there machine broke and beat the **** out of the roof... While waiting for there insurance check to get me... Me and my g/f at the time hit a deer.... This is where its life begins.....

These are the stockest pictures i have... I don't know the exact milage here.. but its less than 10k because she was bone stock

Close to 7 grand the body shop did that go around including the car wash damange. And they let me pick my own parts. And used all OEM metal. And covered a SMALL SMALL ding with a low pro bugshield

Soon after i added wheels.And painted that chrome vertical grill.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Loading the race truck on the trailer and the hitch broke out of the tongue of the trailer...Caused this boo boo

I painted the scuff with some just black paint while i was spraying my emblems. And factory wheels to run in the winter.

Put some retarded fog lights with 7 color leds in.

Now i don't really like these types of lights ... But the reverse light's are super bright. And i use my reverse loading and unloading the boat while night fishing. And at races, basically just working out of the truck.

This is where i put the 3inch Hell bent steel leveling kit on. And added a JVC in dash from my older Alpine.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

I was in the hospital for awhile... And i ended up taking all my vacation pay.. And blwing it on my truck. While my g/f at the time was doing the wrenching... lol these were all put on the same day.

Black billet lockable gas cap

backglass visor.

And wiper cowl.

After that... I pretty well quit working on the truck... It was in and out of more dealerships than Lenn has dreamed about touching pink dolphins.

Just saying.....

I started tinkering with my gfs car/buying and selling used cars. And massive amounts of time on the river. YOLO!

Theres more! Stay tuned lol

Quick Reply: BK2's 08 F150's up and downs :/