Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 F150 build progress thread

Old 10-22-2016, 01:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 95 F150 build progress thread

Figured I better start one of these before it gets out of hand. Here she is on day one, and so far. Not much done but a bath, new tires, and ditch the grandpa topper.

Already looks better!
Old 10-22-2016, 01:23 PM

Future plans are fixing all the worn out suspension, replacing the wore out leafs with some new F250 springs, body and paint restoration, and ditch the destroyed van wheels, and build a custom rack to haul my sxs in the bed.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:58 PM

Wow, lots of responses in here, so I may as well add this. Left the house this morning and the truck is making a godawful racket under the front if the truck. I'm thinking brakes, wheel bearing, ball joint.... Nope. Ron white hit it nail on the head. Apparently the TIRE GUY at Sears was sick on LUG NUT day! And all 5 on the right front were loose enough to remove by hand. I bet that store managers ears are still ringing.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:29 PM

In the garage and ready for surgery. We just moved here Wednesday so I had a ton if work to to just to get this far. Front end is coming apart as the brakes are shot, steering is loose and leaking and the shocks are garbage. Time for some rehab, I love bringing old iron back to life!
Old 11-17-2016, 10:50 AM

A little progress finally. New pads, rotors and wheel bearings done on one side. I'm tackling this project one side at a time.

Got the god awful running boards off and ground down the rust on the cab corner to see how bad. It's actually not as bad as I thought, so I'll be patching and painting that soon.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looking good. What color are you thinking about going with? Respraying the factory blue or going different?

I love the look of new parts installed.

Search this Thread