Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 F150 RC Level

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 11:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014 F150 RC Level

I did a ton of research on the forum while deciding what I wanted to do with my truck, so I thought I would post a few pics of my final product in hopes that it will help someone else decide on a package. Thanks again for all of your help in figuring things out!

2014 f150 SCREW XLT with a v8 is what I started with. I bought a rough country level kit. It came with a 2.5 inch spacer up front, an inch block in the back (which is actually some kind of polyurethane...didnt expect that), and two RC N2.0 shocks for the rear. We started up front, and when we were done with the two front spacers, it looked pretty darn level. When I started, I measured about 1.75 inches of rake from front to back, so I'm not sure how a 2.5 level didnt have the nose too high, but thats what I ended up with. I decided to add the rear shocks (NO blocks) and gained a little height out back with those. Right now, unloaded, I'm sitting right at 1/2 inch higher in the back. To the naked eye, looks dead level to me.

The wheels are **** Cepek torques, 17x8.5 with a +6mm offset. Tires are Cooper STT's in a 315/70r17. They stick out maybe an inch. Its actually less than I thought based on pictures I had looked at online of similar wheel/tire packages. I had to trim the front air dam as expected. I did get a little rub in the back at full lock, but rather than slice my inner fenders up, I drilled a hole about an inch from the bottom edge of both sides. Two zip ties through a hole in the bottom of the floor pan and I had plenty of room to turn all the way, both ways. Enough with the specs, any questions feel free to ask!

Old 04-02-2015, 04:08 PM

Received 398 Likes on 344 Posts

good looking truck
Old 04-02-2015, 05:38 PM

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts

I usually dont like chrome but that looks great!
Old 04-03-2015, 12:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guy! I just couldnt bring myself to do black wheels on a dark blue truck. That was definitely what took the longest, just not too many choices outside of black wheels anymore.

Quick Reply: 2014 F150 RC Level