Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 STX Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 08:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2012 STX Build

Just wanted to go ahead and get this started. I have a 2012 STX race red 5.0 3.55 rear end just rolled over 40k miles. So far it has a k&n intake, flowmaster SI/DO cat back system, after market trailer brake, backup camera, and 15% tint all the way around.

Next things on the to do list:
REMOVE ALL CHROME
Switching to fx4 style lights
Badges getting painted to mimic the red and black fx4 badges
Taking off those chrome stick on door handles....still undecided on PTM door handles or if I'll just leave em black.
AND what I may be most excited about is the tremor grille I have setting in my garage waiting to be painted and installed....which means I'll have this chrome one and the factory race red stx grille up for sale when my post count is high enough to use the classifieds.

Tires still have a good bit of life left on em so it'll be awhile before I have to make a choice there which is a relief because it'll take me 6 months to make a decision lol

Thoughts opinions and suggestions are all welcome...look forward to sharing my progress with you all

Quick Reply: 2012 STX Build