Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Ecoboost Supercrew

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 12:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2011 Ecoboost Supercrew

First of all im new to this whole forum deal, but i have spent hours on this site researching new ideas, and fixes to minor squeaks and so on!! Great site!! Very informative!!

Anyways, unfortunately, i was raised a chevy guy, so i never got to experience a real truck till i bought my 2011 F150 Ecoboost. (Which i told my girlfriend i wouldn't change a thing on cuz it was brand new off the lot and needed nothing...LOL!) well that didn't last long. Although this is the most reliable, fuel efficent and best truck i have owned, i had to do some things to make it my own, which lead to more things and will lead to more in the future!

it started out as simple things like tinting the front windows, and tail lights, which lead to a vehicle inspection because the tinted tail lights are illegal where i live, eventually i bought some 20" Eagle Alloy 050 All Black wheels, with 33" Mud Terrains on them (which were recently upgraded to 35x12.5R20 Hankook DynaPro M/T's), a 3" levelling kit in the front and 2" blocks in the rear. I then went on to add 2 4' Square LED lights in that...hole where the intercooler receives its air from (dont worry, it doesnt restrict any flow) that were wired into my fog lights.

i then built a custom 2" x 4" rectangle tubed headache rack with two 4" marine search lights on it for reverse, cuz backing up with the tinted front windows sucks so bad!! hooked up both the fog lights and reverse lights to a switch panel in the cab, so that i can turn them on and off when needed.

added a 12" pioneer super slim sub, and bassworx box that fits perfectly under the rear seat, and sounds amazing! a 3" straight pipe cat back exhaust, an SCT Livewire TS Tuner, 2012 tow mirrors, re-gapped the plugs to .030 and removed the running boards.

Things i want to do in the future:
-Addictive Desert Designs - Venom Front Bumper
-40" LED Light Bar
-Camburg upper control arms
-Full Race Intercooler
-NFAB cab length nerf bars
-Fuel Front Grill
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Ecoboost Supercrew-img_2049.jpg   2011 Ecoboost Supercrew-img_2423.jpg   2011 Ecoboost Supercrew-img_2555.jpg   2011 Ecoboost Supercrew-p9030034.jpg  
Attached Images   
Old 01-04-2014, 03:20 AM

Received 202 Likes on 163 Posts

Nice, Love the way your truck looks man.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:50 AM

Received 148 Likes on 77 Posts

Nice welds on the headache rack!
Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: 2011 Ecoboost Supercrew