2004 F150 SCAB FX$ Carolina Style build... - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans
Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Members Builds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


2004 F150 SCAB FX$ Carolina Style build...

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 2004 F150 SCAB FX$ Carolina Style build...

Just joined the forum here, and I'm pretty well through my build, so here's what she's got so far:
-Blue 2004 SCAB FX4 package, cloth seats, short bed ~99K miles
- Auto spring front level, no rear block (Carolina Squat), rear fox air shocks, rear diff cover
-35X12.5R18 Trail grapplers
-Airaid Intake,Edge Tuner, 2 1/2" true dual from cat-back to 6" dump tips
-Alpine touchscreen (backup camera wired as well), JL audio XR component speakers throughout, dynamat in all the doors, Kicker 700.5 Amp, 12" Alpine sub
- Tinted out 50 percent windshield with banner, 20 percent side two, back three limo
-Weathertech black floor liners
-Hella Grille lights, Hella black headlight housings, tinted factory fog lights, 8,000K HID lights for lows/ fogs, all lights converted to LED, LED taillights
-Power step steps by Amp Research, Viper alarm system/ remote start, UWS black low pro toolbox, Yakima Q tower roof racks w/ dakine pads, Bed Mat rug bed liner
-Has all the '09 + badging

Other than the new transmission 1,000 miles ago, I love this truck! Fun to drive, and gets compliments everywhere I go. First post here, and I hope to continue to update this build thread (A little late, I know). This truck hasn't seen any more off roading other than the field I took pictures in, incredibly clean for an '04 truck. One picture is an earlier era without roof racks/exhaust/ etc. Don't nag me about the squat, it's a preference, and it isn't changing, but tell me what you think!





Attached Thumbnails
2004 F150 SCAB FX$ Carolina Style build...-img_5423.jpg  
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


-->
Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
Conductor Bogie
 
Bogie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 486
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default

Looks good man. I dont notice the squat.
__________________
2012 Ford F150 FX4: Aka Project FreakoBoost
| Craven Stubby Antenna | 2" Leveling Kit | 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country MTs | Fuel Full Blown 20x10 | Zone 6" Lift | Iron Cross HD Steps | Retrofit | Tinted | SCT Livewire Tuner | MBRP 3" Exhaust | aFe Stage2 CAI | JVC DVD Stereo | Kicker Speakers | Mesh Grille |
Bogie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I appreciate it, and the squat is subtle. It's not like most where they have a bigger lift in the front, with no block AND drop shackles in the rear.
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
I LIKE TRUCKS
 
southportandford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,150
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquatLife View Post
Just joined the forum here, and I'm pretty well through my build, so here's what she's got so far:
-Blue 2004 SCAB FX4 package, cloth seats, short bed ~99K miles
- Auto spring front level, no rear block (Carolina Squat), rear fox air shocks, rear diff cover
-35X12.5R18 Trail grapplers
-Airaid Intake,Edge Tuner, 2 1/2" true dual from cat-back to 6" dump tips
-Alpine touchscreen (backup camera wired as well), JL audio XR component speakers throughout, dynamat in all the doors, Kicker 700.5 Amp, 12" Alpine sub
- Tinted out 50 percent windshield with banner, 20 percent side two, back three limo
-Weathertech black floor liners
-Hella Grille lights, Hella black headlight housings, tinted factory fog lights, 8,000K HID lights for lows/ fogs, all lights converted to LED, LED taillights
-Power step steps by Amp Research, Viper alarm system/ remote start, UWS black low pro toolbox, Yakima Q tower roof racks w/ dakine pads, Bed Mat rug bed liner
-Has all the '09 + badging

Other than the new transmission 1,000 miles ago, I love this truck! Fun to drive, and gets compliments everywhere I go. First post here, and I hope to continue to update this build thread (A little late, I know). This truck hasn't seen any more off roading other than the field I took pictures in, incredibly clean for an '04 truck. One picture is an earlier era without roof racks/exhaust/ etc. Don't nag me about the squat, it's a preference, and it isn't changing, but tell me what you think!




Dang man I love your truck. It's not squinting to much and it looks good
southportandford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southportandford View Post
Dang man I love your truck. It's not squinting to much and it looks good
Preciate it, and yea it doesn't squat hard. It'll do anything you ask it to.
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #6
Member
 
CADeBot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

That's a pretty sick lookin truck man! I'd love to get me one like that. Can't wait to see any updates!
__________________
1995 Ford F150 5.0L 4x4 Single Cab 31x10.50R15 Cooper Discoverer S/T

First Truck ^^ No longer own it. Sadly had to get rid of it.
CADeBot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CADeBot For This Useful Post:
SquatLife (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Connor4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Augusta GA
Posts: 27
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Is that the stock grill with the lights in it?
Connor4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor4x4 View Post
Is that the stock grill with the lights in it?
Not sure where it came from, it was on the truck when i bought it. The Hella lights on it arr wired to my high beams.
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADeBot View Post
That's a pretty sick lookin truck man! I'd love to get me one like that. Can't wait to see any updates!
Thanks man it's come a ways. I'm not done with it yet though lol.
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default



Grey leather swap. Original cloth seats stained easily, and smelled awful after getting a little bit of water on them. Very happy with this upgrade.
SquatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:42 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.