06 SuperCrew FX4 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans
Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Members Builds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

06 SuperCrew FX4

Old 05-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 06 SuperCrew FX4

06 F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4 3v

Bought it back in December, did some small preventative maintenance stuff on it...

Oxford/Charcoal, Charcoal leather, 3.55 LS, factory 20's, center console shifted, power rear window.

Nitto TerraGrappler G2 305/50/R20's
MotoFab 2 inch Billet level
5% tint all around and over factory rear privacy glass
Clarion CZ702.

Click the image to open in full size.

Have quite a bit of Audio gear waiting to go in it...

Sundown Audio SA-6.5 component set for the front doors, running active off a Zapco Z300 S2VX and an oldschool Sony 2 channel
couple hundred sq ft of Fat Mat and acoustic foam
Sundown Audio SAZ-2000D
Tantric Sounds HD-12
SkyHigh Car Audio RCA's
50 ft SkyHigh 2/0
100ft of 1/0
XS Power D4800
XS Power XP2000

Still have to purchase a group 65 battery for the primary battery, and a high output alt, most likely going with a Mike Singer built 320a 6 phase hairpin.

Exterior plans are basically staying stock. Might switch the factory 20's for some BMF Novakane's or a slick set of billets. Ditching the bullbar/PIAA combo and stuffing a pair of light bars behind the grill, maybe even a new insert.

Whole truck is getting sound deadened, primary concentration will be on the front stage. Not wanting to be loud, but a LOT of highway miles will get racked up on this truck, so my main goal is to have something I can jam out to metal in and demo some bass heavy stuff when the time comes. Truck sees a trailer nearly every weekend with either cars we are working on or toys, or brush/firewood. Might invest in a set of helper bags.
boom50cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

-->
Old 05-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #2

Nice! Sound deadening is completely underrated. It's amazing how much more comfortable a trip is with almost zero road noise.
qallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qallen For This Useful Post:
boom50cal (06-13-2015)
Old 06-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #3

forgot I had posted a BL here lol...

Haven't did much with the pickup as of late. Ditched the bullbar and PIAA's off the front, working on getting a set of factory tow hooks to fill the gaps from my buddy.

Have a really close family friend that runs a powdercoating shop here local, mostly does big work for Halliburton... took my cheapo diamond plate tool box to him last week to get powdercoated matte black. It's ready to be picked up and installed, gonna use it to house a few XS Power Batteries along with some of my tools I like to carry with me.

Hoping to get started on some custom audio work here in a few weeks.

Almost forgot, have a pretty sweet idea I'm gonna work on with the headlights as well...
boom50cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:18 PM   #4

Nice build. I also have an 04-08. Nice to see another one. Subbed to your thread. How're you liking those tires? No rubbing i assume?
blessedcajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:18 PM