Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Don't buy from EcoPoopFx4

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 06:45 PM

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

Default Don't buy from EcoPoopFx4

I bought some retractable steps from him and he sent them in a bunch of cardboard taped together with the steps touching each other. The step pads were destroyed, things started off good when he filed a claim with ups. I went to a store like he wanted me to have them looked at the first chance i had, they wouldn't touch them and said I could schedule a pick up with ups but they most likely wouldn't be covered by ups because of how poorly they were packaged when I showed them the pictures. I would have let ups pick them up if I was guaranteed a refund from him which he won't. The store also suggested not returning them until I got a refund because most likely ups wouldn't cover the damages. I then asked for a partial refund to get the steps bed lined to cover the damage. He then began ignoring me until I called him out on the forum. I am letting everyone know not to buy from him. I have bought and sold on there and this is my first bad experience.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:03 PM

Received 708 Likes on 486 Posts

sorry to hear that...
I had a guy ship me wheels (freshly painted) once. 2 per box, no cardboard or anything between them. Needless to say they had to be repainted, and I too lost a few $$'s in the deal.

good luck.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:06 PM
MGD
former member

Received 856 Likes on 613 Posts

Originally Posted by Suzuki14258
I bought some retractable steps from him and he sent them in a bunch of cardboard taped together with the steps touching each other. The step pads were destroyed, things started off good when he filed a claim with ups. I went to a store like he wanted me to have them looked at the first chance i had, they wouldn't touch them and said I could schedule a pick up with ups but they most likely wouldn't be covered by ups because of how poorly they were packaged when I showed them the pictures. I would have let ups pick them up if I was guaranteed a refund from him which he won't. The store also suggested not returning them until I got a refund because most likely ups wouldn't cover the damages. I then asked for a partial refund to get the steps bed lined to cover the damage. He then began ignoring me until I called him out on the forum. I am letting everyone know not to buy from him. I have bought and sold on there and this is my first bad experience.
Sorry to hear this, but in all fairness I think his username would have been a warning to be cautious from the get-go, lol.

MGD
The following users liked this post:
130428 (03-18-2015)
Old 03-17-2015, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by ecopat
sorry to hear that...
I had a guy ship me wheels (freshly painted) once. 2 per box, no cardboard or anything between them. Needless to say they had to be repainted, and I too lost a few $$'s in the deal.

good luck.

I'm not to worried about it, I believe in Karma, but its messed up, some people get there money and after that could care less.
The following users liked this post:
130428 (03-18-2015)
Old 03-17-2015, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by MGD
Sorry to hear this, but in all fairness I think his username would have been a warning to be cautious from the get-go, lol.

MGD
Your probably right lol.

Quick Reply: Don't buy from EcoPoopFx4