Once I found it I was able to reach it with extensions, a universal joint and a 10MM socket.
Once I removed the lower bolt I drenched the area in liquid wrench, like I did on the top. I tried reaching the lower U-Joint with a long pry bar and tapping them apart. I was getting quite frustrated. After some time and trying a few different angles I finally was able to tap them apart using the long pry bar and my 8OZ hammer. I suspect giving the liquid wrench some time to work helped too.
NOTE: The new shaft did not include the bolts. I found that surprising. I re-used the old bolts. The lower bolt was in good condition. The upper bolt was not but I cleaned it up with a wire wheel before re-installing. The lower bolt appeared to have Loctite on it so I applied Loctite on the lower bolt before installing it.
Old Shaft versus new shaft:
I sprayed each end of the new shaft with liquid wrench. Then I inserted the new shaft down through the engine compartment, pushed it over the lower stem (had to turn it to be at the right spot) and then "spread" the new shaft with my hands and slid it over the upper shaft, being careful not to have the bottom pop off. This was where I had to turn the steering wheel a bit because I had not locked it into place.
Once the new shaft was in place. I put the bolt through on the top (finger tight). Then I went under the truck and put the lower bolt in. I tightened the lower bolt as tight as I could with the ratchet and socket and universal and extension. Then I went back to the top and tightened the top as tight as I could using the ratchet and socket.
I cleaned everything up and took it for a spin. I could tell the moment I turned the wheel that my problem was gone. Sure am glad I did not replace the power steering pump.
Thanks again Scholar, hope this guide helps someone. Let me know if I can answer any questions.