And finished! Night shots to come in the future...
Next up, was the Dome Light
For the dome light I took a piece of ABS, drilled holes for six superflux LED's and had to figure out how to attach it to the prongs for the festoon bulb used in the dome light...
I then decided to just pull the filament out of my festoon and attach the non-working bulb to the ABS, so then it was a direct replacement part. TO pull the filament out, I pulled one of the end caps off of the glass and snipped the connection. I couldn't get the whole filament to come out which wasn't a big deal.
Also, you will see what seems to be TON of extra wire here, mainly because of the size of the resistor. A superflux LED is FOUR LED's in one, and I bought mine prewired.
Wired up. You can see one lead attached to each end of the festoon. I used these to attach to my LED's.
Next step was to snap it back into place and give it juice!