I surfed the web tryin to find a how-to, and came up with nothing, so i put this together. Remember if no heat or A/C at all most likely the blower motor, if only 1 speed its most likely the resistor
BLOWER MOTOR REMOVAL AND INSTALL STEPS:
1.Pop Your Hood (lol)
2. Look against the pass side of the firewall, you will see a black cylinder mounted to a plastic box, with a 2 pin plug (should be orange and black wire in the harness.
3. There will be 4 8mm screws you will need to remove, 3 of these you will have to work around the hoses.
4. Unplug the harness, and reach on the bottom to unplug a rubber hose.
5. Pry the blower motor apart from the plastic housing, carefully manipulate motor out, taking caution of the hoses
6. When you buy the motor it will not have the plastic fan blades, you will have to pop off the pressure ring holding it on to the motor, now afix it to the new motor and you can resuse the metal pressure ring.
7. As far as wiring you have 2 choices, splice and solder, or shave down 2 spade terminals and plug them into the factory plug, orange to oragne, black to black
8. Reassemble the motor into the housing, remember the rubber hose on the bottom
9.Fire up the truck and voila
BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR
1.Look down and to the right of the blower motor, your sill see a 5 pin plug plugged into a black wafer board
2. There is 2 8mm screws, remove these and carefully slide the resistor out.
3. Unplug the resistor, and carefully plug in the new one.
4. Replace the 2 8mm screws
5. Fire up the truck and voila