Since there are alot of people with Yellow Dulled Headlights and buying new headlights is an arm and a leg . This guide will show you how to due it for cheap !
There are alot of kits you can buy online for this I Bought the Flitz Kit that come with a ball to attach to a drill to buff, tube of Flitz Metal and Plastic Polish, and A piece of sanding wool. I prefer to use 1500 and 2500 grit wet/dry paper.
1. First thing you want to due is mask around the headlights so you don't scuff your paint when sanding. Make sure you due a good job! Like so :
2. Get a bucket of water and dip your 1500 paper and start sanding lightly. work you way in circles from left or right or any way you choose. Then after 4 mins or so, get the 2500 paper and dip it in some water and start doing the same thing. Make sure you keep the papers wet at all times!
3. Dry the headlight really really good and get your polish and microfiber towel out and start applying it to the headlight in a circular motion just using a bean size amount of polish at a time.
4. When your all done with it get your drill and attach your buff ball and get to work. Start from the bottom or up or up down. Take your time and make sure your drill isn't more than 2500 RPM! Work it and you should start to see a big difference like so :
5. Congrats your all done!! If you however still see it dark repeat the polish process till you get it how you want.