Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

SSI & Brisk, few questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 11:58 AM

Received 36 Likes on 15 Posts
Default SSI & Brisk, few questions

1) has anyone tried the brisk plugs in an ecoboost yet and are they worth the money?
2) I have an SCT that I bought from 5 star a while back, can I and/or how do I load an SSI tune to it if I get one?
3) on SSI website I only seen options to purchase T4 tunes. How do you purchase the new T5 stuff?
Thanks y'all!
Old 02-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Senior Member/Vietnam Vet

Received 539 Likes on 369 Posts

From the SSI website, click on Forum, then down to the bottom of that home page where just below Customer Service, it has a T5 Requests section. Check the Customer Service section for required info in ordering a tune.
You can load any SCT custom tune to your SCT device. Once the ten slots are used up, you can over write any tunes you don't use. You could also check with Mike at 5* to see if there are any upgrades to the version you have.
The Brisk Racing plugs are good with a life of 25-30K, which is really all the OEM plugs are good for despite what the manual says. Mine were completely shot at 40K.
The following users liked this post:
Buellracer (02-07-2014)
Old 02-07-2014, 05:32 PM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Buellracer
1) has anyone tried the brisk plugs in an ecoboost yet and are they worth the money?
2) I have an SCT that I bought from 5 star a while back, can I and/or how do I load an SSI tune to it if I get one?
3) on SSI website I only seen options to purchase T4 tunes. How do you purchase the new T5 stuff?
Thanks y'all!
Ask your question on the SSI web site you will get all the info from them quickly and it will be accurate.

Quick Reply: SSI & Brisk, few questions