Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Confused......

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 AM

Received 112 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Confused......

I understand there were some issue with SSI formerly SoCal, however is this why the thread I posted yesterday was closed? A PMd answer will be fine, however I feel it would be appropriate to perhaps notify forum members if this is something not to be discussed on this forum. I was under the impression that if we maintained a professional and courteous tone all discussions would be permitted. I will be a bit disheartened if this is not the case. We are all lovers of the blue oval and performance is performance no matter how you slice it. I logged in this morning to post videos of my runs for the members that had questions only to find the thread closed....I fully support your wish to maintain civil discourse and I know you have no control over the actions of others, however without any sort of communication or notice from the moderators I am left with nothing but speculation as to why you would close the thread. Please advise.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:12 AM

Received 100 Likes on 73 Posts

I saw that this morning too and thought WTF! Looked like a civil conversation exchanging information!
I would like to hear a PUBLIC explanation and not this duplication of threads BS!
We are, for the most part, adults here, and this mentality of being treated like a middle schooler while be subjected to government like censorship is getting old!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Haha,
Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by bobkyle2
Haha,
Well BK, that response is quite helpful and says a lot!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:30 AM
One Bad MoFoMoCo Owner

Received 394 Likes on 259 Posts

Unfortunately, it speaks volumes. Big Brother is watching, and a jerk too.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:35 AM

No need for name calling, but I would have expected more of an adult answer from a hall monitor with his senior status?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:36 AM

Received 175 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkyle2
Haha,
You are a complete JOKE!! I seen the reply you made to my comment before your buddy Lenn edited it, and let me tell, and let me tell you I think it is completely inappropriate for you as a Mod to speak to members the way you do. I believe your job is to defuse a hostile situation instead you throw more fuel on the fire.

Ban me do what ever you have to, but I want others to know what a complete Joke you are,
Good day
Old 10-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

I was actually going to delete some post. That got reported. And got side tracked at work. I just let the other mods deal with it.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Old thread is open

Originally Posted by EcoboostDave
You are a complete JOKE!! I seen the reply you made to my comment before your buddy Lenn edited it, and let me tell, and let me tell you I think it is completely inappropriate for you as a Mod to speak to members the way you do. I believe your job is to defuse a hostile situation instead you throw more fuel on the fire.

Ban me do what ever you have to, but I want others to know what a complete Joke you are,
Good day
You'd like it if i banned you. Then you could go brag to your Master.

Quick Reply: Confused......