Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Accelerator pedal position sensor voltage

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 08:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Accelerator pedal position sensor voltage

Was playing with My programmer yesterday and wanted to check the voltage on my APP Voltage. From start up it stays at .79 volts and then upon full throttle it only reads 3.99 to 4 Volts. The truck seems to pull harder at 3.33 volts then it dose at 4 volts. the sensor should be a 5 volt sensor. and the pedal is not hitting the fire wall when fully pressed. Dose anyone know what the true value is for the sensor when it is pressed all the way down??? I know on my Bike its .56 to 4.78 volts. which seems odd that I.m only getting 4 volts max from that sensor. Any help would be Great........ Thank you
The following users liked this post:
Aiden Gillon (08-03-2021)
Old 08-03-2021, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same issue with mine

Originally Posted by Indy2012fx4
Was playing with My programmer yesterday and wanted to check the voltage on my APP Voltage. From start up it stays at .79 volts and then upon full throttle it only reads 3.99 to 4 Volts. The truck seems to pull harder at 3.33 volts then it dose at 4 volts. the sensor should be a 5 volt sensor. and the pedal is not hitting the fire wall when fully pressed. Dose anyone know what the true value is for the sensor when it is pressed all the way down??? I know on my Bike its .56 to 4.78 volts. which seems odd that I.m only getting 4 volts max from that sensor. Any help would be Great........ Thank you

have you figured out what the issue is because I’m having the exact same issue on mine and I’m stumped on what it is. Not even the dealership knows.

Quick Reply: Accelerator pedal position sensor voltage